Windmill Garden Quilt Embroidery Project Kit
- This item ships separately from other warehouses. Usually leaves the warehouse in 3 business days. Expedited shipping is not available.
Windmill Garden Quilt
Do you love machine embroidery? Don't you wish you could combine the two?
Now you can combine quilting and machine embroidery in a creative new way!
The Windmill Garden Collection is versatile, easy to use and gives you the chance to be creative! The Collection includes 7 embroidery quilting designs to finish your masterpiece: 3 block designs, 2 border designs, 1 sashing design and 1 cornerstone design. Plus, easy-to-follow instructions for the Windmill Garden quilt. (measures 42 1/2" x 64 1/2")
Just follow these three steps:
Step 1. Piece and sew a traditional Windmill style quilt. The Windmill Garden collection includes step-by-step instructions for making the quilt top. The blocks you create are sized to fit the embroidery designs.
Step 2. Make a quilt sandwich.
Step 3. Embroider the quilt designs. Bind the quilt using your favorite method.
The Windmill Garden Collection has endless uses:
1. Decorate any 4" block
2. Use with charm pack quilts!
3. Add interest and texture to 1" sashing and borders!
Solves common problems among quilters:
1. Now that stack of quilt tops you've collected over the years canfinally get quilted!
2. This technique is more creative than the traditional stitch-in-the-ditch method of quilting!
The Windmill Garden Collection includes:
7 embroidery quilting designs to finish your masterpiece:
- 3 block designs
- 2 border designs
- 1 sashing design
- 1 cornerstone design.
Plus, easy-to-follow instructions for the Windmill Garden quilt. (measures 42 1/2" x 64 1/2")
Embroidery Formats: ART, C2S, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3
Design Sizes: Large - 180mm x 180mm (7” x 7”) or smaller
Small - 130mm x 130mm (5” x 5”) or smaller
Requirements: Embroidery software, 5” x 7” or 7” x 12” hoop
Adobe Acrobat Reader