Ricoma 10 Needle Embroidery Machine Complete Package with 7” HD True Color Screen
The EM-1010 has all the features to meet your embroidery needs whether you are a beginner, expert or want to start a home-based business! This complete package gives you a range of capabilities such as a starter kit, data storage software and more! With 20,000 built-in stock designs, the embroidery opportunities of the EM-1010 are endless.
The EM-1010 Bundled Value
The EM-1010 comes with everything you’ll need to get started on your next embroidery project or take your embroidery skills to the next level. Choosing this popular RiCOMA sewing machine with bundled value means you get more for less money. This bundled value is feature rich and includes:
Movable workplace stand
4 hoops to give you a diverse range of capabilities
Cap attachments complete with cap driver, cap ring, cap, station
Chroma digitizing software
20,000 stock designs
Complete starter kit: thread, bobbins, backing and more
Online training videos.
Limited 25-year warranty.
Please note: We do not accept returns on this product.
This item ships freight line only.
- Single head machine with 10 needles to meet all of your embroidery needs
- Sleek and stylish design with 7″ HD true color LCD touch screen
- Maximum speed 1000 SPM
- User-friendly control panel makes it easy to operate and increase efficiency
- Multiple languages available including English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Turkish, Dutch, French, German, Thai, Arabic, etc.
- Preset hoops to avoid hitting frame
- On-board lettering with 10 built-in fonts
- USB port ready
- One-step tracing makes it easier and more efficient for any user
- 20 million stitch memory
- Low power consumption
- Patented intelligent thread break detection system
- Ethernet or wireless connectivity makes it easy for design management on PC
- 110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz available
- Machine reads multiple design formats, such as DST and DSB
- Servo motor enables machine to be more durable and reliable
- On-board lettering
Network Capability Ready
Ricoma EM-1010’s advanced network technology allows you to link and connect as many Ricoma EM-1010 embroidery machines at the same time. This state-of-the-art flexible design system gives you the capability to embroider the same design on all your machines or different designs on different machines simultaneously!
Industry Leading 25-Year Limited Warranty
- One Year: All Parts and Labor except consumables
- Three Years: All Electronic Components
- Five Years: Drive Train Components
- Twenty-Five Years: Product Casting