Reliable SewErgo 100SE Ergonomic Sewing Chair
- This item ships separately from other warehouses. Usually leaves the warehouse in 3 business days. Expedited shipping not available.
YOUR SEWING SUPPORT
The SewErgo 100SE provides copious amounts of comfort for work or leisure. During development, our goal was to create an operator chair that provided comfort and style, yet offered safety and stability with an eco-conscious effort. The SewErgo 150SE maintains all these aspects while providing users with the affordable choice for their sewing environment.
The SewErgo 100SE equips sewers with the essential ergonomic features that they require. Our sewing chairs are also designed and manufactured in Canada, supporting local manufacturing and craftsmanship.
- Height adjustment
- Contoured cushion
- Waterfall seat edge
- Back height adjustment
- Net weight: 22 lb – 10 kg
- Shipping weight: 28 – 12.7 kg
- Seat dimensions: 18.5" x 18.5"
- Back rest dimensions: 16" x 16"
- Seat height adjustment: 16" x 21"
- Country of origin: Canada
Love, love, love this chair. As a quilter it gives great back support for hours behind my machine. Easy to assemble. Very happy with my purchase
This chair is very comfortable and easy to put together. It had a pretty bad smell/oder that went away after a few days.