Janome Sewing Machine Arrow Sewing Cabinet Combo 4
- Usually leaves our warehouse on the same or next business day.
Now you can get your Janome HD1000 Sewing Machine with Exclusive Bonus Bundle in black
and your Arrow 98903 Auntie Em sewing cabinet in black all at one low price!
Janome HD 1000 Black Edition Sewing Machine with Bonus Accessories
The HD-1000 Black Edition by Janome provides super sturdy construction and easy to use features for a dependable and enjoyable sewing experience. Whether it be a piece of garment, accessory or a home décor item, you can create the project you have been dreaming about using the HD-1000 Black Edition's 14 built-in stitches and one four-step buttonhole.
- 14 stitches
- 1 four-step buttonhole
- Lay-in, manual thread tension control
- Built-in needle threader
- Snap-on presser feet
- 3-piece feed dog
- Free arm
- Drop feed
- Reverse stitch lever
- Push-pull bobbin winding
- Extra-high presser foot lift
- Stitch selection dial
- Front Loading Vertical Oscillating Hook Bobbin
- 5mm maximum stitch width
- 4mm maximum stitch length
- Hard cover included
- Zig-Zag Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Bobbins – 4 (one in machine)
- Felts – 2
- Needle Set
- Large Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- Seam Ripper / Buttonhole Opener
- Machine Oil
- Buttonhole Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Hemmer Foot
- Hem Guide
- The Ultraglide Foot is molded from a special resin, allowing easier sewing of fabrics that may otherwise stick to the standard metal foot such as leather, suede, vinyl and plastic.
- 5-pack of Leather Needles can help make professional-looking leather projects.
- Even Feed or Walking Foot for feeding multiple layers of fabric evenly.
- Anna Mara Horner's Lemon Drop Dress & Tunis Pattern.
- Anna Mara Horner's Art Student Tote Sewing Pattern.
- Anna Maria Horner’s sticker decals to personalize your machine.
- Hard Machine cover to protect your investment.
Janome Company Warranty
- 25 Years on Mechanical Parts
- 5 Years on Electrical Parts
- 1 Year Labor
Arrow 98903 Auntie Em Black Sewing Cabinet
Arrow's Auntie Cabinet harkens back to days gone by with her vintage look but offers a modern convenience with an airlift. Her airlift will move your machine up and down like an elevator into 3 sewing positions: freearm, flatbed and storage of the machine. Her four drawers offer plenty of storage for your sewing essentials and her two fold out leaves will provide a large work surface for all your projects. She will also come with a universal insert to fit most sewing machines creating a flush sewing surface. A custom insert can be ordered separately to accommodate a specific machine. Auntie Oakley has an oak laminate that will match all decors. She will arrive in 2 boxes, you will need a hammer, power screw driver and an adjustable wrench to assemble her.
- Sew in any position with the Auntie 98903 by Arrow. EZ-Lift air mechanism lets you sew flatbed or free-arm at any height. Also provides easy, effortless storage with a simple push.
- Create your own curtain to match your décor with the pattern located in manual.
- For flatbed sewing, machine fits into unique universal insert to create a flush surface.
- False drawer front creates a decorative furniture look.
- Fold out leaves provide additional work surface; supported by sturdy snag free hinges and leaf supports.
- Locking casters for excellent portability and stability.
- Durable cabinet design; composite wood construction /wood grain laminates.
- Four drawers provide plenty of storage for sewing essentials.
- Cabinet accommodates machines up to 18-7/8" wide x 12-9/16" deep x 13-1/8" tall.
- Oak laminate complements any décor.
- Universal Insert will accommodate sewing machines no larger than 17" wide x 7-1/4" deep. (A machine specific insert can be purchased separately).
- Assembly is a snap! Requires a standard screwdriver, adjustable wrench and hammer/mallet. Includes easy-to-follow instructions, plus a friendly toll-free help number.
- Open: 63-3/4" wide x 19-5/8" deep x 30-1/2" high
- Closed: 31-3/4" wide x 19-3/4" deep x 31-1/2" high
- The manufacturer Arrow’s warranty is three years from the date of shipment from Arrow’s facility that covers manufacturer’s defects and a 15-day warranty for any shipping damages.