Janome Memory Craft 400E Embroidery Machine
- Usually leaves our warehouse in 1 - 2 business days.
The Janome Memory Craft 400E offers a large, full-color LCD touchscreen that makes editing the included 160 embroidery designs easy. You can edit designs right on the screen using scale, rotate, flip, drag-and-drop, combine, arc, paste, and other modifications to customize designs just how you want them. It also includes 6 fonts for 2 and 3-letter monogramming and accepts custom .jef designs that you can upload using the USB port and a flash drive.
With the Memory Craft 400E, precision, professional-quality embroidery is easy. It offers adjustable embroidering speeds of 400-860 spm, flexible stitch traveling, direct jump to stitch points, and important thread break auto needle return. The Memory Craft 400E also includes an automatic needle threader and thread cutter, and programmable jump thread trimming.
Other great features that make embroidering with the Janome Memory Craft 400E so easy is the large 7.9" x 7.9” embroidery field, included large hoop, extra-wide work surface, and adjustable hoop positioning. The Memory Craft 400E accepts optional Janome hoops in a variety of sizes.
Standard accessories with this amazing embroidery machine include an embroidery foot, a touch panel stylus for precise controls, a supply of needles, bobbins, and spool holders, a soft dust cover, hoop clamps, and more. The bonus bundle includes extra bluetip embroidery needles, a supply of wound white bobbins and a selection of colorful embroidery thread along with an extended warranty.
The Janome Memory Craft 400E comes with a 25-year mechanical parts warranty, a 2-year electrical parts warranty, and a 1-year labor warranty. In addition, the bonus bundle adds a 5-year nationwide extended warranty.
The Janome Memory Craft 400E - Professional Quality Embroidery with the Ease and Convenience of A Personal Machine!
160 Designs and 6 Monogramming Fonts
|Embroidery up to: 7.9" x 7.9"|
|Janome Memory Craft 400E Features|
Janome Memory Craft 400E Features
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- 160 built-in designs
- 6 fonts for monogramming
- 2 and 3 letter monogramming
- Maximum embroidery size: 7.9" x 7.9"
- Design transfer via USB
- Embroidery sewing speed: 400-860 SPM
- Embroidery format: jef
- On-screen editing functions include enlarge/reduce, rotate, flip, drag and drop, arc, combine, copy and paste, grouping, corner layout, single color sewing, zoom
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Adjustable speed while embroidering
- Flexible stitch traveling (by units of 1, 10, 100)
- Direct jump to desired stitch point
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop positioning
- Built-in advanced needle threader
- Automatic thread cutter
- Easy set bobbin
- Bobbin winding plate with cutter
- Bobbin thread sensor
- Full color LCD touchscreen
- Thread brands include: Janome, Robison-Anton, Madeira, Mettler
- Bobbin x 5 (1 set on the machine)
- Screwdriver (Large)
- Screwdriver key (for needle plate)
- Lint brush
- Needle set
- Spool holder (large) X 2 (1 set on the machine)
- Spool holder (small) X 2
- Spool holder (special) X 2
- Extra spool pin
- Special bobbin holder for Embroidery (high tension) *
- Touch panel stylus
- Bobbin holder cleaner
- Instruction book
- Quick reference guide
- Template CD
- Instructional DVD
- Soft machine cover
- Power cable
- Clamp X 8
- Standard hoop: SQ20b - 7.9" x 7.9"
- RE20b - 5.5" x 7.9"
- SQ14b - 5.5" x 5.5"
- RE10b - 3.9" x 1.6"
- 22" Wide x 16" Deep x 13.5" Tall
Touch Screen Dimensions:
- 5.25" x 3"
- 25 Years on Mechanical Parts
- 5 Years on Electrical Parts
- 1 Year Labor