Janome is a household name that is known for their sewing and embroidery machines. For sewists who are looking to try machine embroidery or those with many years of machine embroidery experience, the Janome MB-4S is a great option.
New and improved from the previous model, the Janome MB-4S now comes with new features and increased capacity. This single head embroidery machine comes with 4 needles and can work with almost any embroidery format, including the ones used by industry professionals.
The Janome MB-4S is compatible with 6 industry-standard Tajima hoops. Four Janome hoops are also provided in order to give you more ways to be creative.
The MB-4S comes with a 5.7 inch RCS or remote computer screen that has a USB slot on the side for your convenience. The bobbin has also been improved to hold more thread so you can keep sewing longer. On the side of the Janome MB-4S is a sub-control panel that lets the machine be completely functional even when the RCS isn’t attached.
The Janome MB-4S has many designs you can make: 50 integrated designs, 10 monogram fonts, and 2 or 3 letter monogram options are some of your design options; they are sized up to 240 mm by 200 mm. Your designs can be transferred to the machine via USB, USB host, and ATA PC memory card. The Janome MB-4S allows you to edit your designs in many ways.
Other features include jump thread trimming that can be programmed, adjustable hoop positioning, auto-return post-thread break, sensors on the upper thread and presser foot, a time indicator or stitch-out, a stitching counter, an independent bobbin winder, an embroidery area tracing, 4 LED white lights to help improve work efficiency, and much more.
The Janome MB-4S comes with a 1-year warranty on mechanical and electrical parts as well as any associated labor charges. You can add a Bonus Bundle that includes additional warranty time of 5 years to the manufacturer's warranty.
The Janome MB-4S - An Outstanding Embroidery Machine!
Bonus Bundle Includes: MB-4 Extension Table, Janome thread 20,000 meter cone, J6 #2 Lettering Hoop, Hoop Holder & a 5 Year Nationwide Extended Warranty.
- 5.7” remote computer screen (RCS)
- Extra-large bobbin - 1.4x larger than a regular bobbin
- 4 white LED lamps over needle area
- Single head four-needle professional-style embroidery machine
- 50 built-in designs
- 10 fonts for monogramming
- 2 and 3 letter monogramming
- Maximum embroidery size: 240mm x 200mm
- Design transfer by USB, ATA PC card, USB host
- Embroidery sewing speed up to 800spm
- Embroidery format capability: .jef+, .jef, and .dst
- Editing functions include enlarge/reduce, rotate, turnover, drag and drop, re-edit, zoom, arc, combine
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Flexible stitch travelling
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop positioning
- Thread brand selection includes Janome, Robison-Anton, Madeira, Mettler
- Upper thread and presser foot sensors
- Stitch-out time indicator
- Stitch counter
- Independent bobbin winder
- Embroidery area tracing
- Compatible with Tajima hoops
Standard Hoops: M1: 9.46” x 7.88”; M2: 5” x 4.3”; M3: 50mm x 50mm hat hoop (optional)
Janome Company Warranty
Offer Available On Orders Shipped To United States Destinations Only
Love all my hoops, the bundle was awesome and the machine runs beautiful!
Love my machine. Very easy to learn.
I have had this machine for a year and I love it. It is easy to use , the instruction book is easy to read. I really enjoy using my machine.