Janome HD1000 Black Edition Sewing Machine with Bonus Accessories
- Usually leaves our warehouse on the same business day.
- 20.00 LBS
When you need a heavy duty sewing machine but not just any machine will do, the Janome HD1000 BE black edition is the machine for you! This sleek, black version of Janome’s standard HD1000 is the dark workhorse you’ve been looking for if you use thicker fabrics or spend many hours behind the machine.
The beautiful Janome HD1000 BE is constructed with a heavy-duty aluminum body and a powerful 1.0 horsepower motor, great for sewing through some of the toughest fabrics with ease. Whether you’re making clothing, home decor, bags, or other useful items, this metal, commercial grade sewing machine can handle it. Covered in shiny black, it’s a striking mechanical machine that looks as special as it is, too!
A simple machine to use, the HD1000 BE has all the basic features that you could need for any type of sewing. It offers 14 built-in stitches, including a 4-step buttonhole stitch, a stitch selection dial, easy stitch width and length adjustment for sewing fabrics of different thicknesses, a 3-piece feed dog, drop feed, extra-high presser foot lift, and easy snap-on presser feet. The HD1000 BE also has a reverse stitch lever for secure backstitching, push-pull bobbin winding, and a front-loading oscillating hook bobbin.
Standard accessories that come with the Janome HD1000 BE include a universal, zipper, zigzag, buttonhole, and hemmer presser feet, a set of needles and bobbins, machine tools, and a handy hem guide. Bonus bundle machines also include an Ultraglide resin presser foot, a set of leather needles, a hard case, and a collection of Anna Mara Horner sewing patterns and machine decals.
The Janome HD1000 BE comes with Janome’s standard 25-year mechanical parts warranty, a 2-year warranty on electrical parts, and a 1-year labor warranty. Bonus bundle machines also include an additional 5-year extended warranty.
The Janome HD1000 Be Black Edition - Strength, Style, and Super Janome Performance at A Great Price!
- 14 stitches
- 1 four-step buttonhole
- Lay-in, manual thread tension control
- Built-in needle threader
- Snap-on presser feet
- 3-piece feed dog
- Free arm
- Drop feed
- Reverse stitch lever
- Push-pull bobbin winding
- Extra-high presser foot lift
- Stitch selection dial
- Front Loading Vertical Oscillating Hook Bobbin
- 5mm maximum stitch width
- 4mm maximum stitch length
- Hard cover included
- Zig-Zag Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Bobbins – 4 (one in machine)
- Felts – 2
- Needle Set
- Large Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- Seam Ripper / Buttonhole Opener
- Machine Oil
- Buttonhole Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Hemmer Foot
- Hem Guide
- The Ultraglide Foot is molded from a special resin, allowing easier sewing of fabrics that may otherwise stick to the standard metal foot such as leather, suede, vinyl and plastic.
- 5-pack of Leather Needles can help make professional-looking leather projects.
- Even Feed or Walking Foot for feeding multiple layers of fabric evenly.
- Anna Mara Horner's Lemon Drop Dress & Tunis Pattern.
- Anna Mara Horner's Art Student Tote Sewing Pattern.
- Anna Maria Horner’s sticker decals to personalize your machine.
- Hard Machine cover to protect your investment.
Janome Company Warranty
- 25 Years on Mechanical Parts
- 2 Years on Electrical Parts
- 1 Year Labor
I'm new to sewing and it's pretty easy to operate and seems very durable.
On soft frabric you may have to hold the thread tails at the beginning of the seam.
Also adjust bobbin tension to match the thread or have a few bobbin cases for different weight thread.
Excellent, first machine arrived and would not work but they processed a refund and the replacement is great- just what expected
There are decals to put on this handsome machine. Heavy because of the titanium, it won't rock if you need to hold a large, tall bit of clothing or decorative fabric underneath the needle. I guess that's what "Industrial strength" truly means.