Dritz Twin Fit Dressform - Small (1750A)
- Usually leaves our warehouse on the same business day.
- 22.00 LBS
Now you too can get the same results as a professional seamstress with a Dritz Twin Fit 1750A Dress Form from Prym-Dritz®. Dritz Dressforms are completely adjustable and made to withstand years of measuring and sewing projects. The rich colors of Dritz Dressforms look great in your sewing room. Dressforms are the perfect gift for the sewing enthusiast!
Uses for Dressforms
- Check the drape of fabric. Is it suitable for the pattern you have selected?
- Style an outfit by draping coordinating fabrics together
- Fit a tissue pattern
- Check the placement of darts, pockets and buttonholes
- Establish the position of collars and lapels
- Position lace, trims, ribbons and appliques on garments
- Check or plan the placement for machine embroidery designs
- Pin sleeves in position to adjust the fit
- Check the placement of shoulder pads
- Check the ease and hang of a lining
- Fit and hang wedding gowns as you sew
- Mark hems
- Fit pants and shorts on the "My Double DeLuxe"
- Accessorize your completed outfit!
- Use when sewing for others - adjustments can constantly be changed
- In your Bedroom - A dressform makes an ideal Clothes Organizer
- It's great for planning outfits and checking what goes together!
- Use to restore the shape of a jacket or dress after wearing it!
- Fun place to display and store hats, beads and scarves
- Classic gray color
- Auto-set dials - Press and turn for easy adjustments
- Adjustments can be made in 1/2" increments
- Foam-backed nylon cover for easy pinning and marking
- Adjustable neck with pin cushion
- Longer Back Waist Length
- Ten Auto-Set Dials
- Hem Leveler - For Even Hemlines
- Metal Tripod Stand
- Bust: 33" - 39 1/2"
Waist: 25 1/2" - 32 1/2"
Hips: 36" - 42"
Back Waist Length: 16"(+/-)
I like the final shaping of the form. I like the range of adjustments. Set up and adjusted reasonably quick. The directions are limited, but was able to get the form adjusted to size. I like the suggestion on how to adjust the form should you need a portion larger. The form has more space filler form than another brand I have used, which makes using immediately nicer. The leg support is nicer and sturdier than the other brand I have used. The height adjustment is a bit of a knuckle scraper. Overall, this form has given me greater confidence in making my daughter's wedding dress (she lives out of state so fittings will be limited).
By far the best price. I had some trouble with tracing the shipping. It wouldn't accept the order number. But that afternoon the package was on my doorstep, so it didn't matter!