Brother PE-770 Embroidery Machine
- This Item Has Been Discontinued
This Item Has Been Discontinued
Take your embroidery to the next level with this feature-rich, user-friendly embroidery machine.
With its expansive, 5"x7" embroidery field, you'll be able to stitch larger designs appropriate for jackets, bags and home décor items, and have more space to combine and rotate designs, lettering, frames and borders for truly custom, one-of-a-kind creations. Choose from the built-in library of 136 designs, and, for even more options, use the built-in USB port to import designs from your USB memory stick. The PE770 also offers built-in memory, so you can save your designs for future use. Perfect for home embroiderers, and for those interested in starting a home-based embroidery business at an affordable price.
- Large 5'x7" embroidery area - The expansive 5"x7" embroidery area gives you the space you need for larger lettering and monograms, combining designs with less rehooping, and for larger designs on jacket backs, tote bags, and quilt squares.
- Easy-to-use, backlit LCD touch screen display - With the easy-to-view, 1.4" x 2.7" touch screen LCD display, you'll have access to sophisticated design and editing features that are easy to navigate, and easy to use.
- 136 built-in embroidery designs and 6 lettering fonts - Designs include beautiful scrollwork, florals, quilt patterns; plus 10 frame shapes and 12 border styles.
- Design Editing features - Rotate, mirror-image, increase and decrease the size of your designs, and see how your edited design looks, right on the LCD display, before stitching.
- Built-in memory - Store your designs in the PE770's memory, and when you're ready to use them again, just select your design, view it on the LCD display, and start embroidering!
- Easy threading, with automatic needle threader - Simply follow the numbered threading diagram printed on the machine, then, with the auto needle threader, the thread is pushed right through the eye of the needle.
- Reliable, Quick-set™ drop-in bobbin - Just drop in your bobbin, pull the thread through the slot, and start sewing!
- Auto thread trimmer - A real time-saver, the auto thread trimmer allows you to have your upper and lower threads cut for you, with just the touch of a button.
- Super bright LED work light - The super bright, LED light illuminates the needle area, and is especially useful when embroidering on dark fabrics.
- Built-in tutorials - View step-by-step tutorials right on the LCD touch screen display. Topics include how to thread the machine, to how to insert the embroidery arm, and more!
- USB port for updating your machine and importing designs - Import designs downloaded from sites such as www.iBroidery.com that have been saved to a USB stick. Plus, you can download available machine updates from www.brothersews.com, saved to a USB stick, to keep your machine up to date.
- Easily import designs from your memory stick via the built-in USB port
- Built-in embroidery card slot
- 136 built-in embroidery designs and 6 embroidery alphanumeric fonts.
- On-screen embroidery editing
- Patterns can be rotated in 1, 10 or 90 degree increments
- 10 built-in frame shapes and 12 border styles
- Memory function to save designs for future use.
- Maximum embroidery field of 5" x 7". Expand to 12" x 5" with optional multi-position embroidery frame. 4x4" and 2" frames also available.
- Adjustable machine speed up to 650 stitches per minute
- 1.6" x 3" backlit monochrome touch screen LCD.
- Maximum Embroidery Speed (stitches per minute) 650
- Decorative Patterns 136
- Embroidery Rotation 1 degree, 10 degree, or 90 degree increments
- Media Recognition USB Host, Memory Card
- Monogramming Fonts 6
- Border and Frame Patterns 10 frames, 12 borders
- On-Screen Editing Yes
- Display Control Panel Monochrome, backlit 1.6" x 3" touch screen
- Compatible with PE-Design, PED Basic Yes
- Design Memory Yes
- Compatible Media (requires separate purchase) Memory Card, Memory Stick
- Embroidery Data Formats pes (PE-Design®)
- On-Screen Help Yes
- Carrying Case Dust Cover
- Included Accessory Feet 1
- In the box Seam ripper, bobbins, needle set, cleaning brush, screwdrivers, spool caps, spool net, scissors, accessory bag, manual, and reference guide
- Included Embroidery Hoops 5" x 7"
- Bobbin winding system Super Easy System
- Bobbin Quick Set Bobbin
- Needle Threading System Advanced
- Upper Thread Tension System for perfect stitches on any fabric Automatic
- Thread Cutter Button: Yes
- Super Bright Work Area 2 LED's
- Number of needles: 1
- USB Ports: 1
- LCD Touch Control Panel: 1.6"x3"
- Presser Foot Lifter: Manual
- Maximum Embroidery Field: 5" x 7"
- Machine Dimensions: 16.77" (L) x 21.26" (W) x 17.28" (H)
1 year warranty on parts and labor, a two year warranty on electronic pattern control and selection components (parts only), and a 25 year warranty on shafts and rods on the machine head.
Love this machine! Upgraded from my SE400 and I love the 5x7 hoop. This machine is so user-friendly I was able to create three projects with it right out of the box. There are endless you tube videos from unboxing to first stitch to troubleshooting. I have found facebook groups for this machine to be incredibly helpful for the times I have run into issues. What a great value for a quality machine!
I just love it
I love my machine
I love my machine!