Bernette Sewing Machine Arrow Sewing Cabinet Combo 12
- Usually leaves our warehouse on the same or next business day.
Now you can get your Bernette 38 Swiss Design Computerized Sewing Machine with Bonus Bundle, your Arrow 98701 Bertha White Large Opening Airlift Cabinet & Extension in white and a custom insert all at one low price!
Bernette 38 Swiss Design Computerized Sewing Machine with Bonus Bundle
Bonus Bundle Includes: Bernette Rolling Trolley, Bernette 10 Piece Presser Foot Set, 10 Clear Bobbins and 20 Needles.
The bernette 38 is the top model in the bernette series. This computerized sewing machine offers a wide range of functions at an affordable price. It offers 394 different stitches, including the stretch stitch for elastic fabrics. This means, for example, you can create fantastic T-shirts from jersey fabric. The bernette 38 also has eight different one step buttonholes and three alphabets.
It also has a memory function with which you can store various combinations of patterns and access them again at a later date. The bernette 38 has a useful speed regulator which can be adjusted right on the display.
As the top model, this high-quality sewing machine also has a bright LED sewing light, a threader and both an automatic and a manual thread cutter.
394 stitches in total, including 67 decorative stitches and 8 buttonholes
Adjustable presser foot pressure
Automatic thread cutter
Storage function for stitch combinations
Automatic limitation for double needles:
When you change from a single to a double needle, the "double needle button" will help you adapt your needle to the presser foot so that neither needle will inadvertently hit the presser foot and break off. The "double needle safety" function limits the stitch width so that the needle doesn't hit the presser foot.
Adjusting the presser foot pressure to suit the material:
For some materials, your bernette 38 allows you to adjust the presser foot pressure which is advisable for lightweight or thin fabrics.
Automatic thread cutter and tie-off function:
When you get to the end of a seam, the thread has to be tied off to prevent the seam from unravelling. Normally, you would do this by making a quick backwards and forwards stitch. This is no longer necessary with the bernette 38, as it has an automatic tie-off function. Simply select the Tie-off button and the end of the seam will be tied off automatically. When you have finished your sewing project, press the button for the automatic thread cutter and you can pull your completed work out from under the needle without having to reach for the scissors.
Extension table for large sewing projects included:
The extension table supplied with the bernette 38 is easy to attach and detach It gives you more space for large sewing projects such as clothes, quilts or curtains.
Eight presser feet are included. You can choose the right presser foot for any application:
With your bernette 38 you will get eight presser feet and a stable presser foot shank. You can select the appropriate presser foot for whatever you want to sew. For example, you can choose the zigzag foot for zigzag stitches, the relevant satin foot for your satin stitches and the buttonhole foot for your buttonholes. With the appropriate feet, you can accomplish your sewing projects quickly and with excellent stitch quality.
- Stitch Width - 7mm
- Hook System - Drop-In
- Free arm - 170 mm
- Patterns - 394
- Buttonholes - 8 (1-step)
- Speed - 820 stitches/minute
- Foot control
- Zigzag foot: A (set on the machine)
- Overlock foot: C
- Zipper foot:E
- Satin stitch foot: F
- Blindstitch foot: G
- Button-sew-on foot: T
- Open toe foot: F2
- Buttonhole foot with slide:R
- Needle assortment
- Spool disc (X 2) (Large)
- Spool disc (X 2) (Small) (1x set on the machine)
- Second spool pin
- Bobbin (X 4) (1x set in the machine)
- Lint brush
- Seam ripper (buttonhole opener)
- Spool net
- Hard cover
- Extension table
You have the confidence of a massive 5 Year Mechanical, 2 Year Electrical Warranty and 1 year labor warranty on a bernette sewing machine.
Arrow 98701 Bertha White Large Opening Airlift Cabinet & Extension
If space is not a big concern, sew-aficionados like you will love the Arrow 98701 Bertha sewing cabinet. This arrow sewing cabinet comes in three finishes: white, cherry, and oak, which allows you to choose an option best suited to match your home decor and aesthetics.
The Arrow Bertha cabinet is a bit on the heavier side, weighing approximately 146 lbs. When open, it has the dimensions of 84 inches wide x 39-3/4 inches deep with the quilt leaf extended x 30-1/2 inches high. Folded up, it has a much smaller footprint of only 42 inches wide x 19-3/4 inches deep x 31-1/2 inches high which allows you to fit it into a smaller space.
As a larger-sized sewing cabinet, the Bertha is a cabinet that will hold larger and heavier sewing machines, with an airlift that can hold a machine up to 45 lbs. The airlift offers three different sewing machine placements: storage, free-arm, and flatbed. There is a quilt leaf attached at the back edge of the cabinet to hold your larger projects.
On the left side of the basic machine cabinet is an extension leaf that can be slid on a metal rod for positioning. The Bertha allows you to sew in any position, lessening the strain on your eyes, neck, back and hands. If you need storage, the Bertha has got you covered with her 8 notion trays on the inside of the doors.
This cabinet which rolls around on locking casters can be neatly folded up, allowing you to have a clean room afterwards. Use this Arrow cabinet as an accent piece or console table when not using it to sew.
The Arrow 98701 Bertha also comes with a manufacturers defect warranty, lasting for 3 years from the date it is shipped and a 15-day shipping damage warranty.
- Sew in any position.
- EZ-Lift air mechanism lets you sew flatbed or free-arm at any height. Also provides easy, effortless storage with a simple push and holds a 45lb. machine!
- Made to fit new larger heavier sewing and embroidery machines. Opening accommodates machines up to 22 9/16" W x 11 3/4" deep.
- Sew comfortably with correct posture avoiding stress on your hands, back, and neck in any position by sitting in front of your needle for center needle sewing.
- Quilt leaf included, extends your work area another 5 square feet behind the cabinet. Your seam construction can be longer and straighter using the quilt leaf because larger fabric won't bunch on the floor and drag your needle.
- Cut out in front allows for machine knee lifters to be used comfortably.
- Plenty of storage with 8 notion trays on the inside of the doors.
- Durable design with composite construction and wood grain laminates.
- Full cabinet doors conceal the sewing machine and sewing accessories - quilt leaf folds up on back of cabinet, so when fully closed the cabinet is neat and compact.
- Locking casters for excellent portability and stability.
- Assembly is a snap! Requires a standard screwdriver, adjustable wrench and hammer/mallet.
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions, plus a friendly toll-free help number.
Cabinet Dimensions, Weight and Color
- Open:84" Wide x 39 3/4" Deep (quilt leaf extended) x 30 1/2" High
- Closed:42" Wide x 19 3/4" Deep x 31 1/2" High
- Ships in 3 boxes.
- Weight: 146 lbs.
- The manufacturer Arrow’s warranty is three years from the date of shipment from Arrow’s facility that covers manufacturer’s defects and a 15-day warranty for any shipping damages.