Juki TL2000QI High Speed Sewing and Quilting Machine
- Usually leaves our warehouse on the same business day.
- 41.45 LBS
The Juki TL 2000Qi is a single-needle lockstitch machine for straight stitching and quilting. It is also perfect for tailoring, dressmaking and home decor items. The Juki TL 2000Qi can be used as a tabletop machine, mounted onto a cabinet, or used on machine quilting frames. It is portable and has a built-in carrying handle. Sewing area extension shown in picture is included with the machine.
Automatic Thread Trimmer
The machine is equipped with an automatic thread trimming device that simultaneously cuts the needle and bobbin threads at the sewing end by lightly pressing the push-button. It uses the thread trimming mechanism that is similar to the industrial sewing machine type.
Automatic Needle Threader
Easy Bobbin Replacement
A new bobbin case latch and an enlarged bobbin case area make it easier to remove and replace the bobbin.
Knee Lifter Lever
The knee lifter lever allows you to lift / lower the presser foot without using your hands.
Adjustment of Presser Foot Pressure
Presser foot pressure can be adjusted according to the fabric being sewn by turning a regulator located on the top of the machine.
Needle Up/Down Control
The machine will stop the needle in the down position when you stop sewing to allow pivoting action or more accurate free motion work. The needle can be moved up and down with the simple push of a button.
Even Feed Foot
- One pedal foot control
- Sews heavy-weight materials with ease
- Predetermined stop position of the needle
- Adjustment of foot pressure according to material weight
- Thread tension scale
- Automatic-stop bobbin winding
- Portable sewing machine
- Automatic thread trimmer
- For tailoring, quilting, dressmaking, and many other applications
- 1500 stitches per minute
- Stitch length 6 mm
- Universal presser foot - good for application of tape, ribbon, and narrow elastic
- Presser foot lift 7 mm by hand
- Knee lifter provides 12 mm extra lift
- Throat area: 8.5"L x 5.9"H
- Auxilliary table included: dimensions 590 mm x 277 mm (12 x 23)
- UL Listed
- Spool cap
- Needle pack
- Even Feed foot
- 1/5" Quilting foot
- Compensating presser foot
- Standard presser foot
- Foot control w/ thread trimmer
- Knee lever
- Small screwdriver
- Lint brush
- Extension table (see product image)
- Power cord
- Instruction manual
- 5 Years Against Mechanical Defects
- 2 Years Against Electrical Defects
- 90 Days Adjustments on Defects in Material or Workmanship.
The machine is great, but the manual is not the best, wish it came with a video.
I really love Juki machines, this is my second machine I have purchased in the last few years. Love love
simply the best , this one machine you want to see every morning , patchwork quilting here we come
Very happy so far
love my juki machine