Juki TL-2200QVP-S Long Arm Quilting Machine with Sit Down Table
- Please allow 7 to 10 business days to ship. Expedited shipping in not available
- 180.00 LBS
Juki TL 2200 QVP-S Sit Down 18” x 10" Arm Free Motion Quilting Model
Juki TL 2200 QVP-S is the only sit down long arm quilter with automatic thread trimmers. The Juki TL 2200 QVP-S has up to 50" wide table (with optional leaves) on adjustable height metal stand with wood top and leaf for left or right side, 30" overall depth. The Juki TL 2200 QVP-S boasts a built in basting stitch, laser point guide, automatic under-bed thread trimmers. The Juki TL 2200 QVP-S has big M bobbins, direct drive motor and foot control for speed and thread trimming. The Juki TL 2200 QVP-S has metal gears and a dry head for limited oiling. The Juki TL 2200 QVP-S has an auxiliary hand wheel close to the action.
- Unique design - The Juki TL 2200 QVP-S Sit Down model has a slim, sleek and sturdy design, unlike many long arm sit-down quilting machines!
- Extra large throat space - Impressive 18 inches of horizontal throat space between the arm of the machine and the needle. Even more impressive is the 10 inch height.
- Bright LED lights – The Juki Quilt Virtuoso Pro has 10 ultra-bright LED lightbulbs over the needle and pattern area that illuminate your workspace.
- Built-in scissors – The Juki TL 2200 QVP-S Sit Down has convenient automatic scissors that simultaneously trim the top and bottom thread. No other long arm quilting machine has this feature!
- Needle Up/Down - Easily move the needle up or down with the included Needle Up/Down button.
- Independent bobbin winder motor - The built-in bobbin winder has its own motor independent of the machine, so you can wind bobbins while you continue to quilt or while the machine is idle for more efficient use of your Juki Quilting time.
- Made in Japan - The Juki Quilt Virtuoso Pro is made and assembled entirely in Juki's leading industrial manufacturing plant in Japan. It used technology developed for Juki's line of industrial sewing machines which have been proven benchmarks for decades of production and use.
- Leader in sewing and quilting - Juki is the leading manufacturer of industrial sewing machines worldwide. Juki has taken this industrial knowledge and experience and put it into this long arm quilting machine for home use. The result is a unique heavy-duty high quality long arm quilting machine that all quilters are sure to love.
- 2,200 stitches per minute maximum sewing speed - Obtain faster results! The TL-2200QVP offers professional speed so you can complete projects in record time. You can quilt faster on a Juki QVP than any other quilting machine made for the home market.
- Stitch control for perfectly balanced stitches - The stitch balance control allows you to deliver more consistent stitching according to your needs for a perfect finish on your quilt. Pretension knob guarantees correct length of thread tail after thread trimmer is activated.
- Large touchscreen LCD display – This Juki quilting/sewing machine helps you maintain absolute control with a top of the line LCD touch panel display.
- Automatic thread trimmer - The machine is equipped with an automatic thread trimmer device that simultaneously trims the needle and bobbin threads to 1/4" at the sewing end by lightly pressing the push-button.
- Ruler friendly - Compatible with up to ¼ inch thick rulers because the presser foot ring is 1/4" tall.
- Internal motor - Internal motor provides smooth and quiet operation, without any belt/noise.
- Dry head system - Thanks to the advanced dry-head technology of the Juki QVP, eliminate oil stains on the sewing product.
- Quick-response direct drive motor - No drift and no belt to slip for a quiet and smooth operation.
- Easy access auxiliary hand wheel - If the machine is off, use the easy-to-reach hand wheel on the front of the machine to raise and lower the needle without having to turn on the machine or reach all the way around to the wheel on the back of the machine.
- Sewing speed: maximum 2,200 stitches per minute
- Needle bar stroke: 35mm
- Lift of presser foot: 5.5mm
- Needle: GB, Organ or Schmetz 134R and equivalents.
- Lubricating oil: New Defrix Oil No.1, or any clear sewing machine oil.
- Dimensions of sewing machine: 22.2W x 46.0H x 73.0L (cm)
- Weight of sewing machine: 26 kg. or 57 lbs
- Rated power supply / Power consumption: 120V/140W 60Hz
- Motor: AC servo motor
- Working Area: 457mm (long) x 254mm (high) (18" x 10")
- Machine Weight: 26 kg (57lbs)
- Main Table: 900x855mm (35.4" x 33.7")
- Optional Extension: 400 x 855mm (15.7" x 33.7") each
- Machine Head Made in Japan by Juki
I love my Juki machine! The sit down table allows me to adjust the height for standing or sitting. It is sturdy and large enough to hold the quilt as I quilt.
Can this machine be attached to a regular quilting long-arm table? Can it be purchased without the sit-down table?