Brother SA140 Even Feed/Walking Foot
- Usually leaves our warehouse on the same business day.
- 0.40 LBS
An Even Feed/Walking Foot is a moving feed system that holds and moves fabric between the presser foot's upper feed dog and the machine's lower feed dogs to better control difficult fabrics as well as multiple layers of fabric. The Brother SA140 Even Feed / Walking Foot is great for quilting and sewing, especially when matching prints or plaids or fabric drift are relevant concerns. Brother offers several walking feet which differ in the size of the feed dog, shank height, etc. Please check your manual or the machine listings on this website to find the correct walking foot to fit your machine. Walking feet are not for use with reverse or side-to-side sewing. Walking feet are also not for use with certain built-in stitches that require movement of the feed dogs in any direction other than forward.
Fits the following models:
- BC-1000, BX2925PRW,
- CP6500, CP7500,
- CS100T, CS6000, CS6000T, CS6000i, CS8072,
- Designio DZ3000,
- DreamCreator™ VQ2400, DreamCreator™XE VM5100,
- DreamWeaver™ VQ3000, DreamWeaver™ XE VM6200D,
- Duetta® 2 4750D, Duetta® 4500D,
- ES2000, EX660,
- HE-120, HE-240, HS2000, HS2500,
- Innov-ís 1000, Innov-ís 1200, Innov-ís 1250D, Innov-ís 1500D, Innov-ís 2500D, Innov-ís 2800D, Innov-ís 40, Innov-ís 4000D, Innov-ís 80, Innov-ís 900D, Innov-ís 950D, Innov-ís NX570Q,
- Isodore® Innov-ís 5000,
- LB6770, LB6770PRW, LB6800PRW, LB6800THRD,
- Laura Ashley Innov-is NX800, Laura Ashley® PC660LA,
- NX200, NX250, NX400, NX400Q, NX450, NX450Q, NX600, NX650Q,
- PC-210PRW, PC-2800, PC-3000, PC-4000, PC-420, PC-420PRW, PC-5000, PC-6000, PC-6500, PC-7000, PC-7500, PC-8200, PC-8500D,
- PS-2200, PS-2300, PS-2500,
- Project Runway Limited Edition Innov-ís 40e, Project Runway Limited Edition Innov-ís 85e,
- SC9500, SE270D, SQ9000, SQ9050,
- Simplicity SB3129, Simplicity SB4138, Simplicity SB530T, Simplicity SB700T, Simplicity SB7500,
- ULT-2001, ULT-2002D, ULT-2003D,
- XR4040, XR7700, XR9500PRW
Very pricey, but it certainly does its job. It would be impossible to quilt (or even sew thick fabrics) without this - believe me, I've tried! This does occasionally jam up, however, which is annoying. There have been comments involving ripoff products. Mine was a Brother walking foot, and it came in proper Brother packaging. I would not pay $66 for a ripoff walking foot; you can get those for much cheaper.
This product is NOT a "Brother" brand walking-foot. It works and if you're okay with having "knock-off" parts, it'l do the job. I havent had any issues, however, I gave this a 3 star because it needs to clarify that it's a knock-off for those who may not be sure.
This is NOT a real Brother walking foot! Several people in the reviews are saying that it is so that's what I went off when purchasing, but when it arrived it clearly was a knockoff with instructions in broken English. I'm not sure how some people are getting real ones and some aren't. It works okay for being a knockoff, but had I known it was not real I would have spent the extra money and ordered a legit Brother walking foot. Not pleased.
Exactly what I needed. Shipped quickly!