Sylvia Design Sewing Furniture - Model 1810 Corner Unit
- This item ships separately from other warehouses. Usually leaves the warehouse in 3-4 weeks. Expedited shipping not available.
The Sylvia Design 1810 Corner Unitis combo that includes following products at a special discounted price you'll only find in this combo!
Similar to the 1350 except this model has wider sewing machine cabinets to accommodate the larger size sewing and embroidery machines.
This model cabinet can be designed to fit in a corner or straight along a wall, as seen in the Teak image to the left. When closed, the optional drop-in corner or straight top needs to be ordered to make the entire surface level. This is one of most popular models.
- 810 Compact Sewing Cabinet
- 350 4-Drawer Storage Unit
- 620 Compact Serger Cabinet
Width: 92″ (left side) x 80″ (right side)”
Depth: 19 7/8″
Height: 29 3/4″
Width: 60″ (left side) x 54″ (right side)
Depth: 19 7/8″
Height: 30 1/2″
Sewing Machine Opening: 26″W x 12 1/2″D
Serger Opening: 17 1/2″W x 13 7/8″D
810 Compact Sewing Cabinet
This model is similar to the Sylvia model 610 but it is built wider to accommodate larger sewing and quilting machines. The 810 can be used in place of the 610 cabinets in our model 1350 corner unit and model 1000 sewing/serger combination. Create more space on the 810 by adding both a model 490-QW quilt extension and the model 490 drawer unit.
- Sylvia Design does not offer inserts for sergers.
- Open:52" Wide × 20" Deep × 29-3/4" High
- Closed:26" Wide × 20" Deep × 30-1/2" High
- Colors:Available in White with Oak Trim, Grand Cherry, Castle Oak, Mahogany, and Teak.
- Large sewing surface
- Larger opening to accommodate larger sewing machines
350 4-Drawer Storage Unit
620 Compact Serger Cabinet