Stipple! Sassy Cats
Combine quilting, appliqué & machine embroidery in one Stipple! step
Nine high-spirited cats adorned with contemporary swirls are the centerpiece of this Stipple design collection by Katherine Artines.
Varied block sizes and customizable border designs that look great with or without applique fabric make this Stipple collection ideal for an endless variety of projects - quilts, pillows, placemats, tote bags, sweatshirts and more.
Ranging in size from 3,000 stitches to 6,700 stitches, these feisty felines deliver speedy and impressive results when you need to whip out a quick gift, or simply want to make a project that doesn't eat up tons of time.
Learn Eileen's Reversible Piecing Technique:
Projects look beautiful from the front and back! CD also includes optional instructions for using coordinating fabric on the back to produce a smooth quilt back.
Follow these simple steps to create a flawless quilt block:
- Hoop front fabric, batting, and backing. Stitch color one - Stipple!
- Place appliqué fabric. Stitch the tackdown and the detail.
- Place appliqué fabric for the nose.
- Stitch the nose tackdown. Trim the nose and stitch the Placement Guide for the eyes.
- Place appliqué fabric over the Placement Guide and stitch the tackdown.
- Position appliqué fabric over the Placement Guide and stitch the tackdown.
- Remove from the hoop and trim the appliqué.
Stipple! Sassy Cats Includes:
- 9 Sassy Cat block designs, 1 corner design, and 1 customizable border design for the 180mm x 300mm (7" x 12") hoop and the 130mm x 180mm (5" x 7") hoop
- Printable step-by-step instructions to make the Sassy Cats quilt (Finished size: 32" x 34")
- Printable instructions for Eileen's Reversible Piecing Technique.
Embroidery Formats: ART, C2S, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX
Design sizes: 180mm x 300mm, 130 x 180mm
Requirements: Embroidery software, 5" x 7" and 7" x 12" embroidery fields
Stipple! is a patented process: Patent Number 8,171,867