The S0100 serger saves you time because it sews a seam and seam finish at the same time, while trimming away the excess seam allowance. Seams and seam finishes – just like you see on store-bought garments – are possible thanks to the serger. You can use 2 threads, 3 threads or 4 threads for a variety of stitch combinations.
Sew those narrow little hems on napkins, or stitch up a knit top with seams that stretch with the fabric without popping. Sew a decorative edge around a fleece blanket for an extra bit of flair.
Differential Feed allows you to sew super stretchy fabrics without the wavy distortion and sheers without puckering. The Built-in Free Arm makes it possible to sew around small sleeves and cuffs - great for children's clothing and more. You'll love the professional results your serger gives your projects.
- 2, 3 or 4 thread stitches for various finishes
- Differential feed adjusts fabric for smooth seams and professional results
- Free arm provides extra mobility to sew hems and cuffs with ease
- High speed 1300 stitches per minute
- Color-coded threading system simplifies threading
- Dimensions: 14 x 11 x 11.5 inches
- Weight: 13.5 pounds
- General Purpose Foot
- Tweezers, Extra Needles
- Cone Adapters (on machine)
- Foot Controller
- 90 day / 2 year / 24 year Warranty