The clear open toe free-motion foot provides an unobstructed view for free motion sewing or stippling around pieced quilts or embroidered designs.
- Snap on the clear open toe free motion foot.
- Drop the feed dogs or cover them.
- Thread the machine and bobbin.
- Select straight stitch. Stitch length will not matter since it will be determined by the movement of the fabric.
- Practice sewing on a fabric scrap to get the feel for moving the fabric smoothly.
- Begin stitching on the project. To start and end stitching, take several stitches without moving the fabric to lock the stitching.
Fits Singer machine models:
This items ships in a blister pack package.
Customers Also Viewed