Use the beading foot to easily sew beads, cords, yarns, sequins, or other trims into place. The deep groove on the underside of the foot will allow piping or beads to be easily stitched into place.
- Snap the beading foot onto the machine.
- Thread the top of the machine with clear monofilament thread and regular sewing thread in the bobbin.
- Select zigzag stitch.
- Position the beads or other trim into the groove of the foot. This will guide the trim as it is stitched.
- Place fabric under the beading foot. Trims may be stitched on the edge or anywhere on the fabric.
- Adjust zigzag width to accommodate the width of the trim. Turn the handwheel to permit the needle to go left and right to test that the needle will clear the trim and not break.
- Sew slowly.
Fits Singer machine models:
This item ships in a blister pack package.
Customers Also Viewed