Sew Steady - Westalee Quilt Class in a Bag
- Usually Ships in 7-10 business days from other warehouse. Expedited shipping is not available
Sew Steady Quilt Class in a Bag available in High Shank, Low Shank and Longarm.
The Quilt Class in a Bag is a completely new template set and a 6 point -8" cross hair ruler, PLUS, the all the tools come in a Yazzii Bag. The bag value compares to other Yazzii bags that retail for $40!
Learn how to quilt with a Deco, Nouveau, and Contemporary style with instructional DVD covering 13 new Designs over 41 blocks. All Designed by Leonie West of Westalee Design.
- 10"x10"Yazzi Bag w/ zipper and inside pocket
- Continuous Border Loop 2" x 2"
- Westalee Spin-e-fex 11 9.5"
- London Collection Continuous Hearts-a-Plenty 4 2"x4"
- SashLee Quilt Template (Simple Ditch Ruler and Sashing)
- Spacing Gauge
- Instruction Book and CD with all the lessons - no more downloading!!
If you are ready to learn more about free motion quilting and revolutionize your quilting, check out Sew Steady University!
Sew Steady University's mission is to provide education, tools, and techniques from beginning to advanced quilting and sewing. They offer many courses to learn from some of the industry's best educators to complete quilting and sewing projects with step-by-step instructions. They also offer many free courses for you to choose from! You'll receive online instructions, videos, blog support, and certificates as you complete courses along your quilting and sewing journey.
The templates are taking my quilting to a new level--finally I can do something other than outlines and stippling! I do find the jigsaw piece locking mechanisms wobble when the presser foot comes by. I've added painter tape to help stabilize them, but still have to ensure I have finger pressure on them to keep them from popping out as the presser foot moves up and down.