Schrocks of Walnut Creek Sewing Machine/Serger Duo Cabinet in Real Cherry Wood and Your Choice of Stain
- Custom made to order. Expedited shipping is not available. Please call or e-mail for availability.
- High quality sewing cabinets, mortise & tenon joinery, tongue & groove shelving, Drawers feature dovetail construction and Quadro concealed slides, a self-closing 4 track ball bearing system by Hettich.
- Includes locking castors, a three-position air lift with storage, flat-bed & free-arm use positions.
- Optional custom-shaped inserts available for most brands and models of sewing machines.
- Made of high quality real cherry wood.
- Shown in 8255 Oak stain.
- Closed: 19" deep x 44-1/2" wide x 31" high
- Open: 38" deep x 69-3/4" wide x 30-1/4" high
The Schrocks Difference
Since 1918 Schrocks of Walnut Creek has been crafting only the finest quality cabinetry and furniture.
Our products are built by experienced cabinet makers using a combination of high-tech equipment and old-fashioned joinery techniques.
Each piece features solid, all-wood construction with stained and finished interiors. The wood is sanded with equipment and then by hand for the best possible finish.
We don't believe in taking shortcuts. From the start, our philosophy has been and will always be to build each product to the highest quality standards from the inside out.
Hand Rubbed Finish
Stains and special finishes are hand rubbed to bring out the character of the wood.
Mortise and Tenon Joinery
Hardwood cabinet fronts are assembled using mortise and tenon joinery (not dowels
Solid Hardwood Doors
Cabinet doors are all hardwood with a solid wood floating panel within a frame
Dovetail Drawers and Accessories
Drawers feature 9/16" hardwood sides and finger dovetail construction. Interior