Reliable 2000U-33 Barracuda Zigzag Sewing Machine
- This Item has Been Discontinued
- 39.75 LBS
This Item has Been Discontinued
Small size, big performance.
The Barracuda zig-zag and straight stitch portable walking-foot machine is remarkably versatile. Designed for boat owners, hobbyists, and small businesses, the Barracuda is ideal for medium- to heavy-weight sewing jobs. With a stitch quality comparable to an industrial machine, there’s no job too big for the Barracuda. With top and bottom feeding, it produces a perfect, even stitch, even when sewing over challenging materials.
- Stitch width (0-5mm) adjustment lever
- Up to 4 stitches per inch
- Sews Sunguard UVR Bonded Polyester thread and #69 nylon
- Up to 12 mm foot clearance (upon request only)
- Toothed belts and pulleys to prevent slippage
- Type 135 x 17 needles
- All-metal construction
- Weight: 34 Lb
- Individually tested and sewn-off before shipping
- Built-in speed reducer- the built-in speed reducer gives the machine extra torque to get through the toughest jobs.
- Piping and zipper feet included- the inside welting foot allows you to do piping from 1/8" up to 3/16". The extra outside zipper foot is ideal for zippers.
- Up to 8 layers of Sunbrella-Plus- a full 1/4" clearance under the foot allows the Barracuda to sew 10 or more layers of heavy canvas or up to 8 layers of Sunbrella-Plus (top of the line material for boats).
- Extension table- sometimes you need more space to work. That’s why each machine is supplied with a 12.5" x 6" extension table.
- Heavy duty carrying handle- a heavy-duty carrying handle makes moving your Barracuda a simple task.
- Reverse lever mechanism- the Barracuda allows you to reinforce the seams simply by pushing down the reverse lever.
- Full accessory kit- extra needles, bobbins, foot controller, thread stand, screwdriver and an instruction book are included with the unit.
- Optional Cuda Crank- With the optional Cuda Crank you can turn your Barracuda into a hard driving machine. Great for working off the grid or for that extra help over heavier weight material.
- Maximum sewing speed- 800 RPM
- Stitch length- 0 – 6 mm
- Stitch width- 5 mm
- Pressure foot lift- By hand 9 mm, 14 mm with custom adjustment
- Needle system #- 135 x 17 #9 – 21
- Work space & bed size- 7" – 17.8 cm, 14.5" – 37 cm
- Hook type- Oscillating shuttle
- Reverse lever- Yes
- Stitches per inch- Up to 4
- Net weight- 34 lb – 15.4 kg
- Head dimensions- 14" x 7" x 12"
- Country of origin- Taiwan
- Warranty- Limited 1 year
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Reliable-Barracuda 2000U-33 Insert needle/Thread
How to insert the needle and pass the thread on the Barracuda ...
Reliable-Barracuda 2000U-33 Needle thread tension
How to adjust the needle thread tension on the Barracuda 2000U-33
Reliable-Barracuda 2000U-33 Set Zig Zag
How to set the zig-zag feature on the Barracuda 2000U-33
Reliable-Barracuda 2000U-33 Stitch length
How to adjust the stitch length on the Barracuda 2000U-33