Oliso TG1100 Ultra-Precision Steam Iron
- Usually leaves our warehouse in 1 - 2 business days.
The Oliso TG1100 Smart Iron features rapid and powerful heating and expanded steam coverag. With the Ultra Premium Beadblast Chromium soleplate the TG1100 Steam Iron is ideal for frequent household use. The TG1100 also features Olisos patented, award-winning iTouch® technology.
- Redesigned premium stainless steel soleplate features a Bead Blast finish to improve glide and durability as well as resistance to scratches. Expanded Steam holes for consistent steam flow and dispersement
- Triple Play Xtreme Steam
- Continuous Steam
- Vertical and Horizontal Bursts
- Quad Auto-Shut Off
- Shuts heat off after 8 minutes idle or on its heel
- 30 seconds if tipped over
- Anti Drip, Anti-Calcium and Self-Cleaning Systems
- Extra long 10' 8"' power cord
- 1800 Watts
iron warms up well and quickly with no drips and good steam. Very satisfied thus far.
very convenient and i like the i touch and never drips ... really perfect ...
I HAVE TO SAY THAT I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE IRON THAT I GOT FROM THE SEW VAC DIRECT STORE. IT IS I HAVE TO SAY ONE OF THE BEST IRONS THAT I HAVE EVER OWNED AND BELIEVE YOU ME I HAVE OWNED A LOT OF DIFFERENT MAKES AND MODELS OF IRONS OUT THERE. I AM A QUILTER AND SEAMSTRESS AND YOU NEED A GOOD IRON TO HELP YOU ALONG WITH YOU JOBS WHEN IT IS NEEDED. AND BELIEVE YOU ME IRONS ARE A VERY IMPORTANT ESSENTIAL TO HAVE IN A HOUSE HOLD. SO I RATE THIS IRON TO BE EXTREME DEPENDABLE AND STURDY.
THANK YOU FOR SUCH A FINE PRODUCT
Oh my GOSH!! What a GREAT iron. I love it. The Oliso TG1100 iron has made ironing such a pleasure. No more wasting time setting the iron on its end -- now I just set it down when I'm done. I learned about this iron when taking my first quilting class and quilting as been a real joy with this new iron! Thank you so much for making this TERRIFIC IRON!
I recently purchased this iron and love the fact that it irons without leaking. Also, the steam amount is generous and the iron itself weighs significantly less than my other iron. I have to get used to not putting it on it's heel. Hopefully this iron will last years without problems. Time will tell.