Monster Snap Hoop 6x10 for Brother and Baby Lock Home Embroidery Machines
- This item ships separately from other warehouses. Usually leaves the warehouse in 7 - 10 business days. Expedited shipping is not available.
Experience the effortless one step method to hoop and align heavyweight fabrics. The secret of this magnetic hoop is in the patented design. And now you can have the Snap Hoop Monster - 4x's stronger to handle heavier fabrics! It's perfect for:
- Terry cloth
- Bulky fleece
- Quilt sandwiches
- Heavy fabrics
- Continuous embroidery
- Allover embroidery
Easily adjust heavy hooped fabrics. The Snap Hoop Monster is easy to use and offers pain-free hooping with no hand strain! Stop hoop burn and master allover embroidery and multiple hoopings. With the Snap Hoop Monster, you can stitch all the way to the edge of your fabric.
Designed for Ease:
Snap Hoop Monster comes with a flat magnetic top and metal bottom frame. The bottom frame includes a machine attachment that is recognized by the embroidery machine. Simply lay the stabilizer and fabric over the bottom frame and snap the top frame in place. Voila! Even the heaviest of fabric is secured.
Be Creative with Heavy-Duty Fabrics:
Multiple hoopings are a breeze with the Snap Hoop Monster. Just lift the magnetic top frame, slide your fabric and snap the frame back in place. Easily achieve flawless continuous embroidery when stitching quilts, towels and more. Stitch all the way to the edge of fabric by securing just two or more sides in the hoop. Snap Hoop Monster is available in multiple hoop sizes for most machine brands!
Monster Snap Hoop Includes:
- One metal base frame with machine attachment
- One magnetic top frame
- One magnetic safety shield
- Four 14" adhesive centering rulers
- Target Stickers
- Baby Lock: Aerial, Ellisimo (all versions), Ellageo Plus BLL2, Esante, Flourish, Aventura, Altair, Meridian, Destiny BLDY, Destiny BLDY2, Solaris, Ellegante (all versions), Journey, Spirit, Unity 2.02
- Brother: Dream Maker XE, Creator, Weaver, XE ,Innov-is 4000, 4000D, 5000, 6700, Duetta (all versions), Quattro (all versions), Innov-is 1500D, 2500D, 2800D, 3500, NQ1400E, NQ1600E, NQ3600D, THE Dream Machine 1 and 2, Stellaire XE-1 and XJ-1, Luminaire