Melco Amaya Bravo 16 Needle Professional Embroidery Machine Package C
- This item ships separately from other warehouses. Usually leaves the warehouse in 10 to 14 business days. Expedited shipping is not available.
The Melco Amaya BRAVO embroidery machine was developed with the advanced hobbyist or starter embroidery business in mind. BRAVO is a 16 needle high-speed embroidery machine that offers powerful features and capabilities for embroidery production. And at an affordable price, this is the ideal machine for anyone with an embroidery business in mind. Built on proven Melco embroidery technology, BRAVO is the most advanced and user-friendly machine in its class.
Give us a call to schedule an in-store demo of the Melco Amaya BRAVO!
Package C Includes:
- BRAVO Embroidery Machine
- Power Cable
- Machine Cart
- Ethernet Crossover Cable
- Design Shop v11 Vector Digitizing Software
- Simplified User Interface Operating System
- Small Business Start Up Guide
- Hoop Set (3.5", 4.68", 5.85", 17.25" x 11.75")
- Networkable - ability to network up to four BRAVO machines
- 16 needles for high production output
- Easy cap sewing
- Patented Acti-Feed thread feed system
- Smallest cylindrical lower arm enables embroidery on a wide variety of products at high speed
- 16" x 16" sewing field
- Compatible with home and commercial file formats, includes Sizer viewer software and 1800 embroidery designs
- Up to 1100 stitches per minute
Dimensions with cart:
- Width: 28.5"
- Height: 60.7"
- Depth: 37.2"
- Weight: 210.3 lbs
Dimensions, machine only:
- Width: 28.5"
- Height: 35.7"
- Depth: 29"
- Weight: 165 lbs
DesignShop v11 Vector Digitizing Software
DesignShop is an embroidery digitizing software. With this software, the use can transform an image from a simple graphic into a series of motions and commands from the machine that will create an embroidered product.
DesignShop v11 Vector Digitizing Software allows user to do all the features of Editor plus: Open, Insert, Create and Save Vector Graphics, Stitch Graphic Region, Graphic Conversion Assistant.
- 175+ Fonts and Monograms
- 1000 Stock Embroidery Designs
- Auto Underlay and Density
- Design Checker
- Trim between letters, words, or only when specified
- TrueType and OpenType Font Support
- Realistic 3D rendering of embroidery
- Manual Digitizing
- Wireframe or Stitch Editing
- Multiple stitch directions within an element
- Selectable Character list for Fonts
- Automatic Fabric Adjustment via Styles
- Alignment Tools
- Custom Shapes and Designs Library
- Batch Conversion
- Open 500+ Included Vector Graphic Designs
- Stitch Graphic Region
- Open/Insert Vector Graphics
- Save Out Vector Graphics
- Utilize Illustrator Clipboard Data
- Graphic Conversion Assistant
- User friendly interface
- Step-by-step or auto
- Curve smoothing
- Find center line
- Auto start stop
Click here for warranty information for the Melco BRAVO Embroidery Machine
- The Melco Bravo will be delivered by a Freight company that will provide you with white glove delivery.
- The Delivery company will bring the machine into your home and assemble the stand and place the machine on the stand for you.
- The Delivery company will schedule an appoint with you for delivery.
|BRAVO Embroidery Machine Overview||DesignShop V10 Embroidery Digitizer Overview|