Kangaroo Kabinets - Wombat in Teak
- This Item Is No Longer Available
This Item Is No Longer Available
Kangaroo Kabinets – Wombat in Teak
Wombat is the perfect embroidery cabinet, boasting an incredible 13 1/2 square feet of work space when open. This cabinet is made to support large and heavy industrial embroidery units as well as any household embroidery machine. Your Wombat has a reinforced 1" thick top and bottom to provide stability for all your embroidering and crafting projects. The Wombat also offers three drawers measuring 14 ¼" x 21" x 5 and one large drawer measuring 14 ¼" x 21" x 12" for storing all your accessories.
Need more storage? Cubbies provide additional storage for hoops, fabric, books and more! Two sturdy extendable leaves create additional work surface on both sides of the cabinet, but fold down flat against the unit when not in use.
The Wombat is characterized by its durable design with composite construction and wood grain melamine laminates. This table features industrial strength locking casters for excellent portability and stability. Beech melamine laminate complements any décor.
- Open: 71"W x 27"D x 36"H
- Closed: 34 3/4"W x 27"D x 36"H
- Top Surface: 31"W x 26 3/4"D
- Leaves (each): 20"W x 26 3/4"D
- Kangaroo Kabinets ship ready to assemble.
- Assembly is a snap! Requires a standard screwdriver, adjustable wrench and hammer/mallet.
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions, plus a friendly toll-free help number.