Kangaroo Kabinets - Wallaby II Studio Set in White
- This item ships separately from other warehouses. Usually leaves the warehouse in 3 business days. Expedited shipping is not available.
Kangaroo Kabinets - Wallaby II Studio Set in White
The Kangaroo Wallaby II Studio Set includes:
- The Kangaroo Wallaby II Sewing and serger cabinet in white
- The Kangaroo Dingo Storage and cutting table in white
- Kangaroo Cutting Mat
- The custom insert to fit your sewing machine
- Set includes: Wooden Arrow Chair without casters.
Kangaroo Kabinets - Wallaby II Sewing and Serger Cabinet in White
- Sew in any position. Our EZ-Lift gas strut mechanism lets you sew flatbed or free-arm at any height. Also provides easy, effortless storage with a simple push and now holds a 50 lbs. machine on large platform for sewing and embroidery machines up to 23-1/2” wide x 12-1/4” deep x 14-1/2” tall.
- Your sewing machine fits nicely on the lift leaving space to the left for a serger or additional work space.
- Your seam construction can be longer and straighter using the quilt leaf included with your Wallaby II preventing fabric from bunching on the floor and dragging your needle.
- New storage options with 3 shelves with 11 spool pins on each shelf, large wooden bin on the door plus a drawer in the cabinet. Your serger will store inside the cabinet on top of the drawer neatly and compactly.
- Full cabinet doors conceal the sewing machine and sewing accessories, quilt leaf folds up on back of cabinet, so when fully closed the cabinet is neat and compact. Turn your key in our new improved lock to secure all inside.
- New industrial style, locking casters for excellent portability and stability.
- Durable design with composite construction and wood grain melamine laminates and melamine edge bandings.
- White melamine laminate with matching interior and exteriors complement any décor.
- Assembly is a snap! Requires a standard screwdriver, adjustable wrench and hammer/mallet. Includes easy-to-follow instructions
- Ships in 4 cartons via UPS- cannot ship to PO Boxes. Shipping Weight: 170#’s
- Machine Specific inserts can be ordered separately and will arrive after you receive your cabinet-can take up to 4 weeks to receive.
- Curious if your sewing machine will fit in the cabinet? Double check your machine’s measurements with ours listed here. Measurements cannot exceed 23-1/2” W x 12-1/4” D x 14-1/2” t.
- Open: 70-5/8” wide x 59-7/8” deep (serger panel & quilt leaf extended) x 29-1/2” high
- Closed: 42-3/4” wide x 19” deep x 30-1/4” high
- Serger panel folds out 17” wide
- The the thread door panel that folds out is 28” wide
The Dingo is a treasure chest of storage. Like a Swiss Army knife it opens up to reveal all sorts of nooks for storage and just when you think you have seen all this storage unit has to offer it surprises you by revealing another function! The 9 drawers run 20" wide x 15 ¼" length with a depth of 3 ½" to 7 ¼". The one bottom drawer is 20" w x 15-¼" l x 12 ¾" d large enough to hold a small serger. Safely conceal and secure all your sewing notions, fabric and equipment by closing both doors and turning the key to lock them shut. As an added option the top of the cabinet folds over on two leg supports creating a stable and spacious cutting surface! Place a 46" x 40 ½" mat on the top and cut your fabric at ease. The Dingo is offered in Beech, Teak, and Ash White melamine to complement any décor. Adopt one of our Dingos today!
- Closed Dimensions: 46"w x 21" l x 35 ½"t
- Open Dimensions: 46" w x 40-½"l x 35 ½"t
- 9 Drawers for Plenty of Storage
- Top Folds Over to Create a Cutting Surface
- Locking Mechanism for Safety
- Kangaroo Kabinets ship Read to assemble.
- Assembly is a snap! Requires a standard screwdriver, adjustable wrench and hammer/mallet.
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions, plus a friendly toll-free help number.
Kangaroo Cutting Mat
The colorful one-inch quilter's grid helps accurate rotary cutting. Measurements are marked on all four sides, plus angle lines for 45, 30, and 60 degrees with 2-1/2" and 3-1/2" strips are also marked. Bonus 1/4, 1/3, 1/2 and 1 yard increments are marked
The custom insert is a piece of plastic or Plexiglas that is cut to fit your specific brand and model of sewing machine. The Insert is used when the sewing machine is in the Flat-Bed Mode, this is when the needle plate of the sewing machine is level with the top of the cabinet. The Insert fills the gap between the sewing machine and the opening of the cabinet to create a flat working surface. The insert will arrive after you receive your cabinet and can take up to 4 weeks to receive.
- Closed Dimensions: 42-3/4” wide x 19” deep (front to back) x 30-1/4” tall
- Open Dimensions: 70-5/8” wide x 59-7/8” deep x 29-1/2” tall
- The opening and platform will accommodate sewing machines no larger than:
- 23-1/2 wide (left to right)*
- 12-1/4” deep (front to back)*
- 14-1/2" tall*
*Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of machine.
- Construction: Melamine/MDF/Composite
- Airlift Platform Weight Limit: 55 #s
- Custom Machine Insert Available
Sewing Machines That Do Not Fit Wallaby
This lists the sewing machines that Arrow knows will not fit into the Kangaroo Wallaby II model K8405 Teak and K8411 White available starting October 1, 2016.
Sewing Machines that are too large and do not fit this cabinet:
- Dream VX8500D
Elna 920 eXpressive
- eXpressive 920 (Same as Janome Horizon Memory Craft 15,000)
The machine fits the platform of the cabinet in flatbed position (a custom insert is available) but you will have to move the sewing machine from right to left to lower into the storage position because of the extension of the front support leg of the machine. Also the knee lifter lever cannot be used with a sewing cabinet due to the length of the lever and how machine sits on the platform in flatbed position.
These machines are ones that have known fit issues. Please be advised that this list will change as new models are introduced. It is extremely important to measure your machine prior to ordering to make sure it will fit.