Sew in any position with the Kangaroo Bandicoot as the EZ-Lift gas strut mechanism lets you sew flatbed or freearm at any height with a simple push down. The lift also provides easy, effortless storage with a simple push and holds a 45-pound machine. Two doors conceal your sewing machine when projects are complete and the doors offer storage for notions with two bins and 2 thread spindles holding 32 spools. A cubby inside the cabinet offers storage for books and fabric as well. The Kangaroo Bandicoot's smaller footprint makes her a perfect cabinet for smaller spaces, mid-size machines or sergers. Durable design with composite construction and wood grain melamine laminates means your cabinet will last a long time. Locking casters offer excellent portability and stability. Cabinet will accommodate sewing machines no larger than 19" wide x 9-5/8" deep.
Open: 61" wide x 17" deep x 29.25" tall
Closed: 30.75" wide x 17" deep x 30" tall
- Kangaroo Kabinets ship ready to assemble.
- Assembly is a snap! Requires a standard screwdriver, adjustable wrench and hammer/mallet.
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions, plus a friendly toll-free help number.
- Dimensions Open: 61-1/16” wide x 17-3/8” deep x 29-3/16” tall
- Dimensions Closed: 30-3/4” wide x 17-3/8” deep x 29-15/16” tall
- The opening and platform of the cabinet will accommodate sewing machines that are no larger than:
- 19″ wide (left to right)
- 9-5/8” deep (front to back)*
*Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of machine.
- Construction: Melamine/MDF/Composite
- Airlift Platform Weight Limit: 50 #s
- Custom Machine Insert Available
This lists the sewing machines that Arrow knows will not fit into the Kangaroo Bandicoot K8211 in White.
Sewing Machines that are too large and do not fit this cabinet:
- Ellissimo (BLSO) & Ellissimo Gold (BLSOG) & Ellissimo Gold 2
- Ellegante, BLG, BLG2. BLG2-NZ, Model 2600
- Ellageo, BLL, Ellageo Plus, BLL2
- Esante BLN, BLSR,
- BL Jane 500
- Sergers: BL400 & BL450
- Sashiko & Sashiko 2 BLQk & BLQK2
- Crescendo BLCR
- Unity BLTY
- Journey BLJY
- Aria BLAR
- Series 8- 830, 820, 880 (All)
- Series 7- 710, 750 QE, 780 (All)
- Deco 330 & 340
- Dream VX8500D
- Quattro, NV6000D & NV6500D, Quattro 2 6700, Quattro 3 Trilogy LE Innovis 6750D
- Duetta, Innovis NV4000D & NV4500D, Duetta 2 4750D
- Innovis NV 1500D, NV2500D, NV2000, NV2800, NV 2800D
- Innovis QC1000
- Isodore Innovis 5000
- DreamMaker XE VE2200, DreamWeaver XE VM6200D
Elna 920 eXpressive
- eXpressive 920 (Same as Janome Horizon Memory Craft 15,000)
- 900, 860, 830, 820
- Excellence 740, 760, 730
- Creative Sensation
- Creative Vision
Horizon (All) 15,000, 7700, 12,000, 8900, 8200, 9400
- Futura Quartet, Quartet 4, XL-400, SEQS-6000, Quintet
- All Quantum Futura , CE-100, CE-200, CE-250, CE-300, CE-350, SES-1000, SES-2000
- SEQS-6000, SEQS-6700
- Designer Epic
These machines are ones that have known fit issues. Please be advised that this list will change as new models are introduced. It is extremely important to measure your machine prior to ordering to make sure it will fit.