Juki TL2200QVP Quilt Virtuoso Pro Longarm with Grace Virtuoso King Frame
- Please allow 7 to 10 business days to ship. Expedited shipping in not available
- 170.00 LBS
Sometimes you just need a dedicated machine for a particular purpose, such as for quilting. When you are looking for long arm quilting machines, the Juki TL2200QVP Quilt Virtuoso Pro is a great quilting machine for home use.
The Juki TL2200QVP with Grace Frame is fully featured to help you create outstanding quilts. The machine is controlled with an oversized color LCD touch screen display. Also included is a winder for bobbins that is built into the machine, a needle position control that can be automatic, and larger-than-average space on the machine's throat.
There are LED lights that truly illuminate the working area of the Juki TL2200QVP working area, automatic scissors that are built into the machine, and a bar that lets you easily roll up the quilt you are working on.
This energy efficient machine has a direct drive motor that makes sure your sewing experience is quiet and smooth with very low vibration levels. It has a stitch regulator that makes your stitching precise and clean. There are four stitching modes you can choose from (cruise, precise, manual, baste), and a laser beam that helps the machine follow patterns or pantographs while you sew.
The Juki TL2200QVP Quilt Virtuoso Pro is available on a 10 ft or 5 ft solid heavy duty Grace steel frame set up. It has a quick release bar system and an adjustable height. If you need it to be longer, you can opt for the 2 ft extension.
When purchasing this machine, Juki provides a 5 yr mechanical warranty, 2 yr electrical warranty, and 90 day period for any adjusting that needs to be done.
The Juki TL2200QVP Quilt Virtuoso Pro - A Long Arm Quilter's Dream!
Features and Specs:
- 18.25" x 10.25" oversize arm space to right of needle is the largest workspace of any 18" longarm on the market. (55% more workspace than Tin Lizzie 18x6" Arm. 25% more than HandiQuilter Avanti).
- Side mount hand wheel saves having to reach around to the back of machine for main hand wheel.
- Independent bobbin winding system allows winding bobbins while sewing or not sewing.
- Front or back operation of the machine from front or back of quilting frame
- Grace All Metal 10 foot 120" frame (expandable to 12 foot 144" frame) $2500 value
- Stitch regulator with encoders for the machine platform which comes with machine.
- Cruise control speed settings
- 0 to 22 stitches per inch for stitch length using stitch regulator settings.
- Baste to 3 SPI (stitches per inch), and ruler settings
- Presser foot adjustable height for fabric thicknesses, slotted presser foot
- 0.5mm distance from bottom of foot to needle plate when foot is in lowest position.
- 1/4" tall, 1/2" diameter all-metal presser foot for rulers and visibility.
- Tie Off function to make three stitches in place, and stop with needle up or down.
- Needle up/down settings will always stop with needle in fabric, or needle out of fabric
- Needle eye guard
- Automatic or manual activation of both top and bottom thread trimming at the same time, the only quilting machine with these features.
- Super bright no-heat LED lights above needle and on both left and right handles.
- Machine bed size: 18.25"x10.25" between needle and neck of machine
- Speed: 2200 SPM (stitches per minute) maximum speed settings. Highest in Manual Free Motion mode
- Sewing speed: Max. 2,200 sti/min
- Needle bar stroke: 35mm
- Lift of presser foot: 5.5mm
- Needle: GB 134R
- Lubricating oil: New Defrix Oil No.1
- Dimensions of sewing machine: 22.2W x 46.0H x 73.0L (cm)
- Weight of sewing machine: 26 kg. or 57 lbs
- Rated power supply / power consumption: 120V/140W 60Hz
- 5 Years Mechanical
- 2 Years Electrical
- 90 Days Adjustments on defects in material or workmanship.