Juki Tajima Sai 8-Needle Embroidery Machine with Cap Frame Set
- Usually leaves our warehouse in 1 - 2 business days.
Juki Tajima Sai 8-Needle Embroidery Machine
Bring color to your world with JUKI SAI by Tajima! With JUKI SAI, embroidery enthusiast and professionals alike will enjoy an 8 needle operation that allows for multi-color creations with fewer thread changes. With the addition of 800 stitches per minute, your designs will quickly become a reality! This model offers high-quality finishing and durability with the production power of an industrial embroidery machine condensed into a compact body.
With JUKI SAI, it is possible to embroider multi-color designs with few thread changes. With a structure that inherits the high performance of industrial embroidery machines, fine lines, and wide areas can also be beautifully embroidered. JUKI SAI can complete 800 stitches a minute while maintaining high-speed through various stitch lengths. The machine has 6 fonts to create on-board lettering for text and monogram with the touch panel. Auto thread trims in between jumps when changing colors, and at the end of a design for a clean design finish. The laser positioning system makes lining up your start point and tracing your design easier than ever before taking out the guesswork before you stitch. The thread detection system detects any thread breakage in any of the 8 upper threads or an under thread during operation. The machine will automatically stop when thread breakage is detected. Even those new to the art of embroidery will quickly adapt to the 3 ½” x 6” full-color user-friendly touch panel when preparing the machine to embroider. This machine is the perfect fit for any home studio, small business specialty markets, or mobile embroidery business. Handles allow for easy lifting, portability, and tabletop readiness. A slim cylinder makes it possible to embroider on small objects. Socks, gloves, and pockets are no longer a struggle. Includes Tajima Writer Plus, a digitizer software for Windows with built-in design templates and easy LAN machine connection capability. Design away with more than 200 designs and 31 fonts pre-installed with an additional 1,000 embroidery designs by Pulse.
- Dimensions: 22 x 23 x 24 inches
- Weight: 82 pounds
- Sewing Field: 11.8 x 7.8 inches
- Max. Sewing Speed: 800 stitches/minute
- File Format: .dst, .tcf
- 2 200mm x 300mm Frames
- 2 100mm x 100mm Frames
- Industrial Cap Driver
- 2 Cap Frames
- Cap Mounting Bracket (Gauge)
- 5 Years Against Mechanical Defects
- 2 Years Against Electrical Defect
- 90 Days Adjustments on Defects in Material or Workmanship.
Tajima Writer Plus: included software as standard that combines text and existing designs
- Creation of embroidery text data (number of fonts: 31 alphabet fonts)
- Combining text with existing designs
- More than 1000 embroidery designs pre-installed
- Thread color management synchronized with SAI
- Functionality for registering designs to the design gallery and retrieving them
- Transmission of embroidery data between the PC and SAI via LAN connection
- Sketchbook: use the computer that has touch screen feature to create embroidery designs, like painting a picture
- Auto Digitizer: convert images (.jpg) to embroidery data automatically
- Photo Stitch: convert photo files to embroidery data by a unique conversion method
- True Type Font Conversion: convert true type fonts to embroidery data
- Digitalizing Tools: use mouse to trace the outline of an image to create embroidery data (this feature is deactivated by default)