Juki Sewing Machine Arrow Sewing Cabinet Combo 9
- Usually leaves our warehouse on the same or next business day.
Now you can get your Juki HZL-LB5100 Computerized Sewing Machine and your Arrow 98900 Auntie Oakley Sewing Cabinet in oak all at one low price!
Juki HZL-LB5100 Computerized Sewing Machine
The Juki HZL-LB5100 Computerized Sewing Machine is so easy to use with a complete range of basic to advanced functions. The HZL-LB5100 is a compact machine with a simple design just right for beginners to advanced sewists.
- Zig Zig foot
- Overcasting foot
- Blindhem foot
- Auto Buttonhole foot
- Manual Buttonhole foot
- Zipper foot
- Hard Shell Cover
- Bobbins (4)
- Spool Caps (Small, Medium, Large)
- Special Screwdriver
- Seam Ripper
- Lint Brush
- Needle Pack
- Foot Control
- Power Cord
- Instructional Manual
- 106 Built in Stitches
- 10 Direct Select Patterns
- 21 Practical Patterns
- 15 Buttonhole Patterns
- 22 Decorative Quilt Patterns
- 20 Decorative Patterns
- 18 One-Point Patterns
- Elongation of Satin Patterns 1-5X
- 3 Alphabets including upper & lower case,
numbers, punctuation and European characters
Presser Foot Lift
2-step lifter Max. 12mm
9.8kg (21.6 lb)
8 and Pictogram
Auto Foot Control or
Juki HZL-F and HZL-DX Series Specifications:
- Machine weight – 21 lbs.
- Machine Dimensions: 18” wide x 8.25” deep x 11.5” high
- Throat size – 8” (From needle to right) 4.5” high
- Bed Size – 12.25” wide x 8” deep
- 5 Years Against Mechanical Defects
- 2 Years Against Electrical Defects
- 90 Days Adjustments on Defects in Material or Workmanship.
Arrow 98500 Sewnatra Compact Versatile Cabinet with Convenient Air-Lift - Oak Finish
When customers see our Sewnatra oak cabinet, one word always pops out of their mouth: "CUTE". Besides being cute, this cabinet offers most of the features our larger cabinets have but in a compact size. The cabinet's air-lift mechanism raises and lowers your sewing machine into place with a simple push. The mechanism is adjustable for all types of sewing machine base heights. The cabinet also comes with a unique universal insert, which creates a flush sewing surface when the lift mechanism is in the flatbed position. The cabinet can be used for your sewing machine or serger. The cute shuttered door has 2 thread spindles and 2 trays for your sewing accessories. When closed the shuttered door gives the cabinet a cottage look and could be used as a night stand or other fine piece of furniture in a room. The classic oak-grain finish complements any decor and allows your cabinet to blend into any room or match other oak furniture.
The cabinet ships in 2 boxes and is assembled using a hammer, a screwdriver, a wrench and about 1 hours’ worth of time.
- Sew in any position. EZ-Lift air mechanism lets you sew flatbed or free-arm at any height. Also provides easy, effortless storage.
- Accommodates machines up to 18-7/8" wide × 12-9/16" deep and 13-1/8" tall.
- For flatbed sewing, machine fits into a unique universal insert to create a flush surface. Universal insert will accommodate sewing machines no larger than 17" wide × 7-1/4" deep. (A machine-specific insert can be purchased separately.)
- Plenty of storage room with 2 trays and 2 thread spindles on the door. Full door conceals machine and sewing items.
- Fold-out leaf provides additional work surface and is supported by sturdy snag free hinges and leaf support.
- Handy casters for increased portability; stable when locked.
- Durable design with composite construction and wood grain laminates
- Oak Grain finish
- Assembly's a snap! Requires a standard screwdriver, wrench and mallet. Includes easy-to-follow instructions, plus a friendly toll-free help number.
Dimensions and Weight
- Open: 68-7/16" wide × 19-5/8" deep × 30-1/2" high
- Closed: 23" wide × 19-5/8" deep × 31-1/2" high
- Weight: 86 lbs
- The manufacturer Arrow’s warranty is three years from the date of shipment from Arrow’s facility that covers manufacturer’s defects and a 15-day warranty for any shipping damages.
- Click or follow link for Arrow’s complete warranty information: https://www.arrowcabinets.com/faqs/