Juki Sewing Machine Arrow Sewing Cabinet Combo 8
- Usually leaves our warehouse on the same or next business day.
Now you can get your Juki Exceed HZL F300 Home Deco Computerized Sewing Machine and your Arrow 98500 Sewnatra sewing cabinet in oak all at one low price!
Juki Exceed HZL F300 Home Deco Computerized Sewing Machine
For sewing and quilting needs, Juki makes excellent sewing machines that deliver amazing results. The HZL-F300 machine in particular is great for sewing veterans yet is easy enough for newcomers to use as well. The machine is sleek and has an easy to operate yet multifunctional design that is great for garments, home décor, and quilting!
Stitch and pattern selection is a breeze with direct selection buttons for frequently used stitch or pattern choices. All other options are visible through the LCD display, which is easily navigated with the keypad. Stitch length/width may be easily adjusted through the dial.
The Juki HZL-F300 makes use of exclusive Juki "Box Feed" technology, which ensures even and consistent fabric feeding. This technology yields beautifully constructed seams on any fabric, no matter how easy or difficult they are to work with.
Button holes are a breeze with this machine as the Juki HZL-F300 makes use of a sensor method to stitch 16 different types of buttonholes. Such an extensive choice of buttonholes makes it easier for you to select the right one for your fabric and/or project.
Thread trimming becomes much easier on the Juki HZL-F300 as the heel portion of the foot controller can be depressed to trim the needle and bobbin threads immediately. There is also a button on the body that triggers the thread trimming.
If you struggle to see your work, the Juki HZL-F300 has 2 bright LED lights to help you see even the finest details so you can continue to sew with ease. Choose from 106 built-in stitch options to suit your project and complete them in record time thanks to a minimum speed of 80 stitches a minute and a maximum speed of 900 stitches a minute! With those many options you won’t be at a loss for ways to get creative!
When you buy from Juki, they provide a 5-year warranty against mechanical defect(s), a 2-year warranty against electrical defect(s), and a 90-day period for defect(s) in material or in the workmanship!
Major Features for Perfect Stitch Quality
Direct Stitch Pattern Selection
Frequently used stitch patterns can be selected directly through the Direct Select mode. Piecing, Applique, Blanket stitch for applique, Overlocking, Invisible Hemming, Stretch Stitch and more all at the touch of a button.
Stitch settings, patterns and recommendations for the best presser foot can all be seen on the machine's LCD screen display. The keypad allows you to quickly and easily select lettering and to adjust settings.
Stitch can be adjusted with just the turn of a dial!
Customization and Control
Combine decorative stitches and lettering into new sequences. You can save up to 70 patterns!
You can program the needle up/down position, automatic thread trimming, and foot control trimming with just the push of a button. Also set the contrast of the LCD screen, change the volume of the machine buzzer, select from 8 different language settings, and use the on-board sewing guide when you need a little help.
Industrial Sewing Machine Technology in order to provide beautiful seams and outstanding feed performance, JUKI adopted the box feed system. The conventional feed mechanism is oval motion. On the other hand, the box feed moves the feed dog in a box motion. This eliminates material shrinking and shifting. This accurate feeding system provides superior stitch quality for a variety of light to heavy weight fabrics.
Industrial Quality Buttonholes
Using a unique sensor method, HZL-F series sews beautiful buttonholes regardless of the type of material and overlapped sections. 16 types of buttonholes are available for your needs. Now it is possible to adjust the cutting.
Foot Controller with Thread Trimming Function
HZL-F series trims both needle and bobbin threads automatically by pressing the heel side of the foot controller. It is also possible to trim threads with a button located at machine body.
With this feature you can concentrate on your project while automatically cutting the thread!
|Automatic Needle Threader|
|Easy Bobbin Thread Winding / Quick Bobbin Preparation|
|Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment|
|Dual LED Light System|
Capable of Sewing a Width Range of Fabrics
Thick fabrics can be sewn with ease. Leather, denim, and canvas are no problem for this machine. No fabric shrinkage even while sewing on extra lightweight materials.
- Zig Zig foot
- Overcasting foot
- Blindhem foot
- Auto Buttonhole foot
- Manual Buttonhole foot
- Zipper foot
- Hard Shell Cover
- Bobbins (4)
- Spool Caps (Small, Medium, Large)
- Special Screwdriver
- Seam Ripper
- Lint Brush
- Needle Pack
- Foot Control
- Power Cord
- Instructional Manual
- 106 Built in Stitches
- 10 Direct Select Patterns
- 21 Practical Patterns
- 15 Buttonhole Patterns
- 22 Decorative Quilt Patterns
- 20 Decorative Patterns
- 18 One-Point Patterns
- Elongation of Satin Patterns 1-5X
- 3 Alphabets including upper & lower case,
numbers, punctuation and European characters
Presser Foot Lift
2-step lifter Max. 12mm
9.8kg (21.6 lb)
8 and Pictogram
Auto Foot Control or
Juki HZL-F and HZL-DX Series Specifications:
- Machine weight – 21 lbs.
- Machine Dimensions: 18” wide x 8.25” deep x 11.5” high
- Throat size – 8” (From needle to right) 4.5” high
- Bed Size – 12.25” wide x 8” deep
- 5 Years Against Mechanical Defects
- 2 Years Against Electrical Defects
- 90 Days Adjustments on Defects in Material or Workmanship.
Arrow 98500 Sewnatra Compact Versatile Cabinet with Convenient Air-Lift - Oak Finish
When customers see our Sewnatra oak cabinet, one word always pops out of their mouth: "CUTE". Besides being cute, this cabinet offers most of the features our larger cabinets have but in a compact size. The cabinet's air-lift mechanism raises and lowers your sewing machine into place with a simple push. The mechanism is adjustable for all types of sewing machine base heights. The cabinet also comes with a unique universal insert, which creates a flush sewing surface when the lift mechanism is in the flatbed position. The cabinet can be used for your sewing machine or serger. The cute shuttered door has 2 thread spindles and 2 trays for your sewing accessories. When closed the shuttered door gives the cabinet a cottage look and could be used as a night stand or other fine piece of furniture in a room. The classic oak-grain finish complements any decor and allows your cabinet to blend into any room or match other oak furniture.
The cabinet ships in 2 boxes and is assembled using a hammer, a screwdriver, a wrench and about 1 hours’ worth of time.
- Sew in any position. EZ-Lift air mechanism lets you sew flatbed or free-arm at any height. Also provides easy, effortless storage.
- Accommodates machines up to 18-7/8" wide × 12-9/16" deep and 13-1/8" tall.
- For flatbed sewing, machine fits into a unique universal insert to create a flush surface. Universal insert will accommodate sewing machines no larger than 17" wide × 7-1/4" deep. (A machine-specific insert can be purchased separately.)
- Plenty of storage room with 2 trays and 2 thread spindles on the door. Full door conceals machine and sewing items.
- Fold-out leaf provides additional work surface and is supported by sturdy snag free hinges and leaf support.
- Handy casters for increased portability; stable when locked.
- Durable design with composite construction and wood grain laminates
- Oak Grain finish
- Assembly's a snap! Requires a standard screwdriver, wrench and mallet. Includes easy-to-follow instructions, plus a friendly toll-free help number.
Dimensions and Weight
- Open: 68-7/16" wide × 19-5/8" deep × 30-1/2" high
- Closed: 23" wide × 19-5/8" deep × 31-1/2" high
- Weight: 86 lbs
- The manufacturer Arrow’s warranty is three years from the date of shipment from Arrow’s facility that covers manufacturer’s defects and a 15-day warranty for any shipping damages.
- Click or follow link for Arrow’s complete warranty information: https://www.arrowcabinets.com/faqs/