With a user-friendly interface, the Quilter’s Creative Touch allows you to easily design and lay out your quilt projects on Windows tablet or PC. Quilters Creative Touch software is powered by Quilt Motion, an automated quilting system to use with your Juki TL-2200QVP and Miyabi J-350QVP Longarm and frame. Choose from your design library of over 220 designs or create your own and automatically and accurately quilt it. The TL-2200QVP and J-350QVP together with Quilters Creative Touch make it possible for you to bring professional, automated quilting to your home.
Beginnings & Pro Features
- Easy pattern sizing, rotating and flipping
- Continuous rows with Panto Stacker
- Batch import and convert other file types
- Easy edge-to-edge quilting
- inForm: built-in tutorials, help, and tips
- Rulers and centering
- Export pattern to a different file type
- Print any pattern or pantograph
Exclusive Features to PRO Version
- Create and edit patterns with PatternCAD
- Design entire quilt layouts with QuiltCAD
- Record free-motion quilting as patterns
- Create and save templates for future use
Looking to get computerized quilting at an even more affordable price point? Check out the QCT5 Beginnings for a budget-friendly automated system that offers all of the essential features of computerized quilting.
- QCT5 software (with help files)
- Motor plate
- Tablet mount
- All necessary hardware
- Screen cleaning cloth
- Tablet stylus
- USB cables
- Surge protector
- Quick install guide
- Cable taming kit
- Please Note: tablet not included
- The following file types are compatible with QCT5: .gpf, .csv, .txt, .dxf, .hqf, .xy, .cmd, .qli, .qdata, .cqp, .tap, .ssd
- QCT5 only works on devices running Windows 7, 8, 10, or higher. It will not work with any version of Windows RT.
- A 1.66 GHz or faster processor is recommended.
- A device with at least 64 GB hard-drive space is recommended, with at least 2 GB available for installation.
- 2 GB or more of RAM is recommended.
- A full-size USB port is required. If your tablet uses a USB port to charge, it must have a second USB port to plug into QCT5. *A tablet is the preferred device (not included).
- The included tablet mount will hold tablets with screen sizes from 10 to 12 inches.
- Internet connectivity is necessary for software registration, activation, and card access benefits.
- Screen resolution or 1024 x 768 or higher is recommended.