Juki Pearls, Beads and Cording Foot For HZL-DX, HZL-F and HZL-G Series Machines
- Usually leaves our warehouse on the same business day.
Attach a strand or pearls or bead trims in a straight or curved pattern anywhere on the fabric, even on the edge. Insert piping tightly into any seam. Couch heavy threads,cord and more with this fantastic Juki accessory foot. Just slip the beads, cord or piping into the groove on the foot and embellish away. Beads or pearls are attached using the Zigzag stitch on the machine. Invisible thread can be use to attached beads.
The Zigzag stitch width and stitch length should be set equal to the width of the beads.
- Attach the bead and piping foot to the presser foot holder.
- Guide one end of the strung beads or cording under the presser foot.
- Beads and cord must be 4mm or less in diameter to properly fit into the groove of the foot.
- Pull the beads or cord behind the presser foot, so that approximately 1 inch extends past the foot.
- Align the beads so that the first stitch will fall between beads and not over beads.
- Turn the machine hand wheel, or press the Needle Up/Down key, to lower the needle into the fabric and check that the needle will not strike a bead.
- Turn the machine hand wheel, or press the Needle Up/Down key, to raise the needle , and then turn the hand wheel or press the Needle Up/Down key to lower the needle and create the first stitch.
- This stitch will hold the beads in place.
- Begin sewing at a slow to medium speed, gently holding the beads behind the machine until several stitches are created and the beads feed smoothly under the foot.
- Beads and Cord can also be attached to the edge of the fabric.
- When attaching beads or cord on the side, check that the swing of the needle will catch the edge of the fabric.
- Slow at a slow speed and gently guide fabric to keep it aligned with the edge of the trim.
Fits Juki Models: