Janome Skyline S3 Computerized Sewing Machine with Exclusive Bonus Bundle
- Usually leaves our warehouse on the same business day.
- 20.00 LBS
Bonus Bundle Includes: Rolling Trolley, 10 Janome Bobbins, 2 Pack Janome Universal Needles, 1 Pack Janome Blue Tip Needles & a 5 Year Nationwide Extended Warranty.
The new Skyline S3 is the perfect sister to the S5 and is also jam-packed with powerful features. The Skyline Range has been designed for every type of sewing - everyday, home décor, high fashion, patchwork and quilting. The Skyline S3 has a 310mm long arm (over 12”) with 210mm of work area to the right of the needle and an arm space of 120mm (4.7”) high, giving you plenty of room to cope with those bigger projects.
With a great range of 120 stitches including a choice of 7 styles of buttonholes and even an alphabet, the Skyline S3 fosters creativity with every sewing project. Just flip up the top cover on the machine to view the huge variety of 7mm wide stitch styles available. The stitch quality is excellent at speeds of up to 820 spm, while the special built-in features allow you to handle almost any sewing challenge. Pivot on corners with the needle up/down feature, control the maximum sewing speed for precision work, trim off threads with the built-in automatic thread cutter, even thread the needle automatically - everything you need to make your sewing easier.
Easy Set Bobbin Case and Cover – The specially designed bobbin case and cover mean there’s no need to pull long thread tails up and through when you first thread the machine. Slip the bobbin thread in the cover plate guide; the built in cutting blades trim the tail to the correct length for a super-clean start to your stitching line. After the initial threading, the auto-thread cutter takes care of trimming and re-setting the tails each time.
Easy Stitch Reference Guide - Just open the top cover and with one quick glance at the stitch menu you'll find every stitch you need, from basic quilting to advanced home decor. Arranged by the essentials, with 120 built-in stitches, 7 one-step buttonholes and 2 built-in alphabets, it makes sewing a breeze.
Four Ultra-Bright LED Lights - Ultra bright LED lights in three locations illuminate the bed of the machine, providing a dazzling work area.
Bobbin Winder Plate with Cutter - The new bobbin winder plate has five cutting blades. Faster and smoother winding, easy thread cutting, and your bobbin is ready to go.
Automatic Thread Cutter – Just a touch of the button and trim both top and bottom threads.
Superior Feed System Plus (SFS+) - Janome's Exclusive Superior Plus Feed System offers specialized box feeding ensuring even, stable feeding with any fabric.
Backlit LCD Screen with Easy Navigation - The backlit screen with fast navigation makes it easy to choose stitches, and to customize the stitch length and width.
|Workspace - The largest workspace in its class! The Janome Skyline S3 8¼” Wide x 13” Long of spacious bed space. With 8¼” throat space to the right of the needle there’s room for any project.|
- Machine size – W 504mm x H 316mm x D 236mm
- Workspace – 8¼" or 210mm to right of needle
- Free arm – 8” or 205mm
- Embossed measures – the sewing bed has embossed measurements in cm & inches
- Machine screen – bright backlit LCD touch screen
- Quick reference stitch chart – in lid of machine
- Easy stitch selection – easy touch selection panel including stitch function/editing buttons
- Sewing speed – 70 - 820 stitches per minute
- Stitches – 120 built-in stitches + alphanumeric font (Block)
- Buttonholes – 7 different styles of auto one-step buttonhole
- Stitch width – up to 7mm
- Stitch length – up to 5mm
- Mirror imaging – individual stitches + stitches in a stitch combination can be mirror imaged
- Startover – the startover key resets the stitch to the beginning. Great for decorative stitches and stitch combinations
- Fonts – 1 font (Block in English, European and Cyrillic)
- Drop feed – yes
- Superior Plus feed system – 7 piece feed dog; no more fabric slipping, puckering and shifting
- Foot pressure dial – 7 levels
- Needle threader – built-in, easy to use
- Needle plate – has patented needle plate markings for precision sewing with needle drop position, angle marks and sewing guides in front of the sewing foot for perfect placement
- Easy-Set bobbin – yes
- Needle positions – 71
- Thread cutter – automatic programmable thread cutter; cuts top & bobbin thread at the same time, pulling top thread to the underside of the fabric. Also, manual thread cutter on machine face plate
- Easy bobbin winder – yes, with 5 cutters on base plate
- Stop/start button – can sew without foot control
- Needle up/down – you can set this function in the Set Menu. Default setting is down
- Auto Lock-Off stitch function – locks off your stitching at the push of a button, so no more unravelled threads
- Reverse button – able to sew in reverse (this function is not available on all stitches)
- Lighting – 4 LED lights in 2 locations to illuminate your work area
- Storage – in the compartment under the machine lid as well as the extension table front and back compartments
- Carry handle – long handle slots neatly on the top of machine
- Foot control – electronic
- Internal frame – rigid die-cast aluminium frame for stable sewing at high speeds
- Machine weight – 10 Kg
- Set of Janome needles
- 4 Janome plastic bobbins
- Zigzag foot A
- Zipper foot E
- Satin stitch foot F
- Blind hem foot G
- Overcast foot M
- ¼ inch seam foot O
- Automatic buttonhole foot R
- Large spool holder x 2
- Small spool holder x 2
- Special spool holder x 2
- Seam ripper
- Extra spool pin (horizontal type)
- Lint brush (small)
- Power cord
- Electronic foot control
- Semi-hard fabric machine cover
- Instructional DVD
- Instruction book
Janome Company Warranty
Love,this sewing machine, just received this a few days ago and am amazed at all it can do as well as not being too complicated. It can do 120 stitches of all kinds and here are just a couple I played with.
Need more time to provide accurate information. However, the carrying trolley present signs of being used.
Sew so smooth..everything I wanted. Bobbin winding I'd iffy sometimes nice and tight sometimes not..
This machine is a gem. It's not only quiet, but it doesn't make the table bounce or vibrate when it's being used. In the part that is removed to use as a free arm, is an organizer for bobbins, needles, feet and other assessories. The things you need for the project at hand can be kept close without just sitting them by the machine and possibly knocking them of on to the floor, or them getting buried under scrap fabric. The extra high and wide area between the needle area and the machine was important to me as sew baby blankets and quilts. I also like having the alphabet to make labels for the quilts. Many decorative stiches are installed. I'm looking.forward to using them on little girl dresses and doll clothes. One feature i didn't realize it had till I used it was thread cutting button. What a time saver that is! I researched many different machines over 2 years before I was able to purchase a new machine. I made the right decision. I'm looking forward to many hours of sewing pleasure, confident that I have a machine that will give professional looking results.