Janome Sewing Machine Arrow Sewing Cabinet Combo 6
- Usually leaves our warehouse on the same or next business day.
Now you can get your Janome Magnolia 7330 Sewing Machine with Exclusive Bonus Bundle,
your Arrow 98700 Bertha sewing cabinet in oak and a Custom Insert all at one low price!
Janome 7330 Computerized Sewing Machine with Exclusive Bonus Bundle
Sewing machines vary in capability and number of features. The top of the Magnolia line of machines, the Janome 7330 is the most advanced choice in this line of Janome sewing machines. The versatility of the machine makes any sort of project easier to create, from clothing to bags and even home décor.
The Janome 7330 offers 16 different utility stitches, 6 choices to sew one-step button holes, and 8 stitches that are decorative. The machine offers many automatic features to make sewing a breeze for beginner and veteran sewists alike.
There are a total of 30 stitches built right in that are controlled by a computerized selection process. Also include is a built-in threader that makes it easier to thread your needle, a double-lift presser foot so you can work with thicker fabrics and layers, and adjustable stitch length and width. With a built-in carrying handle, you can conveniently transport and store your machine almost anywhere.
The Janome 7330 comes with 4 presser feet including zigzag/straight stitch, zipper foot, applique foot, and button-hole feet that are Snap-On for ease of use. There is also included a lint brush, screw driver, needle spools and spool holders, seam ripper and screw driver, as well as a foot pedal that is variable speed, so you can better control how you stitch your projects.
The bonus bundle comes with a tote for the machine, a pack of 10 Janome bobbins, a pack of (size 14) needles, and an extended 5 yr warranty that is valid only in the U.S. Janome’s warranty is a year for labor, 2 years for electrical, and 25 years for the mechanical features of your machine!
The Janome 7330 - A Powerful and Reliable Sewing Machine!
Bonus Bundle Includes: Machine Tote (Style and Color May Vary), One 10-Pack Janome Bobbins, 1 Pack Size 14 Needles & a 5 Year Nationwide Extended Warranty Plan
| || |
| || |
Janome Company Warranty
Arrow 98700 Bertha Oak Embroidery Machine Airlift Credenza With Quilting Extension
Arrow's Bertha shown here in oak model 700, was made to fit today's large and heavy sewing and embroidery machines. Her airlift holds a 45-pound machine and will move your sewing machine up and down effortlessly into 3 positions: freearm, flatbed and storage. We have also included the quilt leaf for the back of the cabinet. The leaf will increase your workspace behind the unit, so fragile quilts won't fall on the floor as you pass them through the machine. The leaf slides along a metal rod behind the cabinet for custom positioning to the left of your machine. The two doors on Bertha have a total of 8 storage trays for all your sewing accessories. A cut out in the front allows for machine knee lifters to be used comfortably. Sew with correct posture avoiding stress on your hands, back and neck in any position by sitting in front of your needle for center needle sewing. Curious if your large machine will fit Bertha? The opening will accommodate sewing machines no larger than 22-9/16" wide x 11-3/4" front to back (deep) x 14-1/2" tall. Bertha will fit the new Bernina 830 Viking Sapphire and Baby Lock Ellisimo.
- Sew in any position.
- EZ-Lift air mechanism lets you sew flatbed or free-arm at any height. Also provides easy, effortless storage with a simple push and holds a 45lb. machine!
- Made to fit new larger heavier sewing and embroidery machines. Opening accommodates machines up to 22 9/16" W x 11 3/4" deep.
- Sew comfortably with correct posture avoiding stress on your hands, back, and neck in any position by sitting in front of your needle for center needle sewing.
- Quilt leaf included, extends your work area another 5 square feet behind the cabinet. Your seam construction can be longer and straighter using the quilt leaf because larger fabric won't bunch on the floor and drag your needle.
- Cut out in front allows for machine knee lifters to be used comfortably.
- Plenty of storage with 8 notion trays on the inside of the doors.
- Durable design with composite construction and wood grain laminates.
- Full cabinet doors conceal the sewing machine and sewing accessories - quilt leaf folds up on back of cabinet, so when fully closed the cabinet is neat and compact.
- Locking casters for excellent portability and stability.
- Assembly is a snap! Requires a standard screwdriver, adjustable wrench and hammer/mallet.
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions, plus a friendly toll-free help number.
- Dimensions Open: 84-3/16" wide x 39-3/4" deep (quilt leaf fully extended*) x 30-1/2" tall
- Dimensions Closed: 43-1/2" wide x 23" deep x 31" tall
- *Quilt Leaf Open: 34-3/8" wide x 20-7/16" deep x 30-3/16" tall
- Construction: Vinyl laminate/MDF/Composite
- Airlift Platform Weight Limit: 50 #s
- The cabinet ships in 3 boxes, weighing 146 #s, by FedEx.
- The manufacturer Arrow’s warranty is three years from the date of shipment from Arrow’s facility that covers manufacturer’s defects and a 15-day warranty for any shipping damages.