Janome Sewing Machine Arrow Sewing Cabinet Combo 5
- Usually leaves our warehouse on the same or next business day.
Now you can get your Janome DC2015 Sewing Machine with Exclusive Bonus Bundle,
your Arrow 98701 Bertha sewing cabinet in white and a Custom Insert all at one low price!
Janome DC2015 Computerized Sewing Machine with Exclusive Bonus Bundle
The Janome DC2015 is one of the higher end machines that the company makes, making it well suited for any creative endeavor you might have. This machine also gives you dependability and stability expected only from the higher end machines, which means you can sew with confidence!
The Janome DC2015 is great for garments, décor for your home, quilting, or even scrapbooking! With the amount of options and freedom you have with this machine, you won’t find yourself without needed features.
This machine comes with sixty stitches that are built in, which includes six different ways to make buttonholes that provides the variety you need for many diverse projects. Many features are also built into the DC2015 for your convenience, such as a button to auto-lock, an easy reverse option, and a slider for speed control.
Thread tension is and with the threader for your needle that is built in and snap-on/off presser feet, getting started on your project becomes a breeze. With the Janome DC2015, the presser foot can be lifted extra high to accommodate thicker fabrics and projects.
There is also a 7 pc. design feed dog and a drop feed to let you sew on buttons and other items. The machine is lit with an LED screen that is bright enough to be seen in any lightning situation. The machine has a maximum width of 7 mm for the stitches, with a maximum length of 5 mm for the stitches as well.
There are 20 accessories with the Janome DC2015 which includes 7 different presser feet and a hard cover to protect your machine during transport or when not in use.
The Janome DC2015 is sold in a bundle that includes a carry tote, 20 Janome bobbins, 2 packages of size 14 machine needles, and a 5 yr extended warranty valid nationwide only in the U.S.
Janome offers a generous warranty as well, including 25 yrs mechanical parts, 5 yrs electrical part, and 1 yr labor.
Bonus Bundle Includes: Janome Red Machine Tote, 2 Packs of 10 Janome Bobbins, 2 Packs size 14 Needles, 5 Year Nationwide Extended Warranty Plan
- 60 built-in stitches
- 6 One-step buttonholes
- Automatic thread tension control
- Built-in needle threader
- Snap-on presser feet
- Needle up/down positioning
- Easy set bobbin and bobbin winder
- 7-piece feed dog
- Free arm
- Drop feed
- Speed Control Slider
- Locking stitch button
- Easy reverse button
- Auto-declutch bobbin winder
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Bright LED screen with easy navigation keys
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- 7mm maximum stitch width
- 5mm maximum stitch length
- Zigzag foot
- Overedge foot
- Zipper Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot
- Blind Hem Foot
- Open Toe Satin Foot
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot
- Spool Holder (x2)
- Needle Set
- Spool holder (x2) (large)
- Spool holder (x2) (small)
- Additional Spool Pin
- Bobbins (x4)
- Lint Brush
- Seam Ripper
- Instruction Book
- Hard Cover
- Foot control
- Power cord
Janome Company Warranty
Arrow 98701 Bertha White Large Opening Airlift Cabinet & Extension
If space is not a big concern, sew-aficionados like you will love the Arrow 98701 Bertha sewing cabinet. This arrow sewing cabinet comes in three finishes: white, cherry, and oak, which allows you to choose an option best suited to match your home decor and aesthetics.
The Arrow Bertha cabinet is a bit on the heavier side, weighing approximately 146 lbs. When open, it has the dimensions of 84 inches wide x 39-3/4 inches deep with the quilt leaf extended x 30-1/2 inches high. Folded up, it has a much smaller footprint of only 42 inches wide x 19-3/4 inches deep x 31-1/2 inches high which allows you to fit it into a smaller space.
As a larger-sized sewing cabinet, the Bertha is a cabinet that will hold larger and heavier sewing machines, with an airlift that can hold a machine up to 45 lbs. The airlift offers three different sewing machine placements: storage, free-arm, and flatbed. There is a quilt leaf attached at the back edge of the cabinet to hold your larger projects.
On the left side of the basic machine cabinet is an extension leaf that can be slid on a metal rod for positioning. The Bertha allows you to sew in any position, lessening the strain on your eyes, neck, back and hands. If you need storage, the Bertha has got you covered with her 8 notion trays on the inside of the doors.
This cabinet which rolls around on locking casters can be neatly folded up, allowing you to have a clean room afterwards. Use this Arrow cabinet as an accent piece or console table when not using it to sew.
The Arrow 98701 Bertha also comes with a manufacturers defect warranty, lasting for 3 years from the date it is shipped and a 15-day shipping damage warranty.
An Extraordinary Sewing Cabinet - Arrow 98701 Bertha!
- Sew in any position.
- EZ-Lift air mechanism lets you sew flatbed or free-arm at any height. Also provides easy, effortless storage with a simple push and holds a 45lb. machine!
- Made to fit new larger heavier sewing and embroidery machines. Opening accommodates machines up to 22 9/16" W x 11 3/4" deep.
- Sew comfortably with correct posture avoiding stress on your hands, back, and neck in any position by sitting in front of your needle for center needle sewing.
- Quilt leaf included, extends your work area another 5 square feet behind the cabinet. Your seam construction can be longer and straighter using the quilt leaf because larger fabric won't bunch on the floor and drag your needle.
- Cut out in front allows for machine knee lifters to be used comfortably.
- Plenty of storage with 8 notion trays on the inside of the doors.
- Durable design with composite construction and wood grain laminates.
- Full cabinet doors conceal the sewing machine and sewing accessories - quilt leaf folds up on back of cabinet, so when fully closed the cabinet is neat and compact.
- Locking casters for excellent portability and stability.
- Assembly is a snap! Requires a standard screwdriver, adjustable wrench and hammer/mallet.
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions, plus a friendly toll-free help number.
Cabinet Dimensions and Weight:
- Open:84" Wide x 39 3/4" Deep (quilt leaf extended) x 30 1/2" High
- Closed:42" Wide x 19 3/4" Deep x 31 1/2" High
- Ships in 3 boxes.
- Weight: 146 lbs
- The manufacturer Arrow’s warranty is three years from the date of shipment from Arrow’s facility that covers manufacturer’s defects and a 15-day warranty for any shipping damages.