Janome Sewing Machine Arrow Sewing Cabinet Combo 1
- Usually leaves our warehouse on the same or next business day.
Now you can get your Janome HD3000 Sewing Machine with Exclusive Bonus Bundle in white and your Arrow 98501 Sewnatra sewing cabinet in white all at one low price!
Janome HD3000 Sewing Machine with Exclusive Bonus Bundle
Bonus Bundle Includes: Machine Tote (Style and Color May Vary), 10 Janome bobbins, 1 Pack size 14 Needles & a 5 Year Nationwide Extended Warranty Plan
If you are a beginner sewist or one with some experience, you may want a sewing machine that is simple to operate but is still full of valuable, helpful included features. The Janome HD3000 is one such machine that would probably fit all of your sewing needs.
The Janome HD3000 is solidly made from 1-piece aluminum casting which makes it strong and durable. There are 18 stitches included with this machine as well as an auto one-step buttonholer. Add to that a balance adjuster to get precise results even when sewing specialty fabrics.
This machine has a top load bobbin system that is jam-proof, eliminating all your thread and bobbin jam concerns. The 7-pc. feed dog gives you great control over many different types of fabric. There is also a drop-feed system for sewing free motion as well as attaching buttons.
The presser foot lifts up extra high, allowing you to sew thicker fabrics and layered fabrics in a breeze. There is also a 1-handed thread cutter and the presser feet snap on and off for ultimate convenience.
You can control the stitch length as well as the zig-zag stitch width. The free arm is removable and there is a storage box for accessories and small notions. The Janome HD3000 comes with a hard cover, 6 presser feet, a needle threader, a quilting bar, a needle set, seam ripper and more!
The bonus bundle for this machine includes a tote for your machine, a package of 10 bobbins, and a package of sewing needles, size 14. This is also an add-on to the generous Janome warranty of 5 years that is valid anywhere in the U.S.
The regular Janome warranty includes coverage for mechanical parts of 25 years, electrical parts for 5 years, and labor coverage of 1 year.
- Stitch Length Control
- Zigzag Width Control
- Bobbin Winder Stopper
- Bobbin Winder Spindle
- Foot Storage Compartment
- Spool Holder
- Thread Tension Dial
- Pressure Dial
- Face Plate
- Needle Plate
- Hook Cover Plate
- Hook Cover Plate Release Button
- Buttonhole Lever
- Thread Cutter
- Removable Free Arm and Accessory Storage Box
- Reverse Stitch button
- Carrying Handle
- Thread Take-up Lever
- Clutch Knob
- Patter Selector Dial
- Drop Feed Lever
- Free Arm
- Presser Foot Lifter
- Hard Cover
- Adjustable Blind Hem Foot G
- Overedge Foot C
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot R
- Zig-Zag Foot A
- Zipper Foot E
- Hemmer Foot 2mm D
- Satin Stitch Foot B
- Needle Threader
- Foot Control
- Quilting Bar
- Set of Needles
- Screwdriver (L, S)
- Seam Ripper
- Lint Brush
- Bobbins (4)
- Spool Holder (L, S)
- Additional Spool Pin
- Spool Pin Felt
- Instruction Manual
Janome Company Warranty
- 25 Years on Mechanical Parts
- 5 Years on Electrical Parts
- 1 Year Labor
Arrow 98501 Sewnatra Compact Versatile Cabinet with Convenient Air-Lift - White Finish
When you see the Arrow 98501 Sewnatra Cabinet, one word that might pop into your head is cute! This charming smaller-sized sewing cabinet offers many features like larger cabinets; however, it is all conveniently packed into a small 86 lb. frame.
For your convenience and ease of use, this cabinet even offers an air-lift mechanism that allows you to raise and/or lower your machine into place. This very same mechanism is adjustable, which means it can fit all types and heights of bases to fit your sewing machine or serger. The cabinet also boasts a universal insert that lets your sewing surface to be flush once you put the air-lift mechanism in flatbed position.
When all folded, this cabinet looks adorable with a cottage or rustic look because of its cute shuttered door, which conceals 2 spindle racks for thread and 2 trays for accessories on the inside. You can sew in any position you would like whether flatbed or free-arm.
It accommodates any sewing machines that are up to 18-7/8" wide, 12-9/16" deep and 13-1/8 inches tall. When open, the cabinet is 68-7/16 inches in width and 30-1/2 inches in height and is 19-5/8 inches deep. Closed, it is 23 inches wide, still 19-5/8 inches deep and 31-1/2 inches high. The fold-out leaf on the side extends your work surface to make it easier to maneuver larger projects.
The cabinet boasts casters that lets you move it from room to room more easily; the casters can also be locked to provide stability when working. This Arrow Sewing Cabinet is incredibly easy to assemble; you can put together this wood grain laminate product with a standard screw driver, a wrench, a mallet, and about an hour of your time. If you have any trouble, there are easy-to-follow instructions as well as a toll-free number to call for help. There is a manufacturer warranty of up to 3 years for any defects.
Compact and cute, great utility packed into a small size - the Arrow 98501 Sewnatra is a great sewing machine cabinet!
- Sew in any position. EZ-Lift air mechanism lets you sew flatbed or free-arm at any height. Also provides easy, effortless storage.
- Accommodates machines up to 18-7/8" wide × 12-9/16" deep and 13-1/8" tall.
- For flatbed sewing, machine fits into a unique universal insert to create a flush surface. Universal insert will accommodate sewing machines no larger than 17" wide × 7-1/4" deep. (A machine-specific insert can be purchased separately.)
- Plenty of storage room with 2 trays and 2 thread spindles on the door. Full door conceals machine and sewing items.
- Fold-out leaf provides additional work surface and is supported by sturdy snag free hinges and leaf support.
- Handy casters for increased portability; stable when locked.
- Durable design with composite construction and wood grain laminates
- White finish
- Assembly's a snap! Requires a standard screwdriver, wrench and mallet. Includes easy-to-follow instructions, plus a friendly toll-free help number.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Open: 68-7/16" wide × 19-5/8" deep × 30-1/2" high
- Closed: 23" wide × 19-5/8" deep × 31-1/2" high
- Weight: 86 lbs
- The manufacturer Arrow’s warranty is three years from the date of shipment from Arrow’s facility that covers manufacturer’s defects and a 15-day warranty for any shipping damages.
- Click or follow link for Arrow’s complete warranty information: https://www.arrowcabinets.com/faqs/