Janome Memory Craft Horizon 8200QCP Special Edition With Exclusive Bundle
- Usually leaves our warehouse on the same business day.
- 35.00 LBS
Bonus Bundle Includes: Extra Wide Extension Table with Cloth Guide Set, 2-Spool Thread Stand & a 5 Year Extended Warranty
Following the huge success of our MC7700QCP, we've taken all the best and easiest-to-use features, added even more, and packed them into one unbelievable sewing machine ... the Janome Memory Craft 8200QCP Special Edition. The sheer length of the arm space is impressive at 11" ( 280mm ), ideal for large quilts, bridal dresses and those bigger home furnishing projects. As with all Janome sewing machines, stitch quality is a priority. With a built-in AcuFeed system for precise fabric handling and an easy-change needle plate to enhance straight stitch performance, rest assured this machine offers spectacular stitch quality. And we've increased the stitch width to 9mm! Shadow-free lighting is provided by 5 bright white lights, while quick and easy stitch selection can be made on the large touch screen or keypad. Choose from over 200 stitches including alphabets and numbers, and 7 styles of automatic buttonholes. Memorize (save) a combination of these and save them for future use! Patterns can be elongated up to 5 times standard length. Other special features include an automatic needle threader, a speed controller to set your maximum sewing speed and a stop/start button if you choose not to use the foot control. This machine also has a needle up/down button which programs the needle to either finish in the up position or in the fabric, great for pivoting on corners! It has a lockstitch button to ensure every stitch pattern is locked off at the end and even an automatic thread cutter to trim your threads.
- Top-loading full rotary hook bobbin system
- 170 built-in stitches up to 9mm wide, including 3 alphabets
- 10 one-step buttonholes
- Detachable AcuFeed Flex system
- Auto tension system
- Built-in, one-hand needle threader
- Snap-on presser feet
- Memorized needle up/down
- 7-piece feed dog
- One-step needle plate conversion
- 1,000 spm sewing speed
- Super fine needle position adjustment
- Start/stop button
- Speed control slider
- Locking stitch button
- Automatic thread cutter
- Twin needle guard
- Easy reverse button
- Advanced plate markings
- Individual and combination stitch editing
- Adjustable knee lift
- Auto-declutch bobbin winder
- Extra-high presser foot lift
- High resolution LCD touchscreen
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Maximum stitch width: 9mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm
- Pattern stitch length calculator
- 5 ultrabright LED lamps for shadow-free sewing
- Double accessory bins plus upper storage
- 11" to the right of the needle
- Easy-set bobbin and bobbin winder
- Straight stitch needle plate with right needle position for 1/4" seam foot
- Last stitch recall capability
- Tactile jog dial
- Special spool holder for long spools
- Buttonhole with stabilizer plate for thick fabric
- 1/4 Inch Seam foot
- AcuFeed Flex™ Dual Feed foot
- Automatic Buttonhole foot
- Blind Hem foot
- Button Sewing foot
- Darning foot
- Free Motion Quilting Closed Toe foot
- Free Motion Quilting Open Toe foot
- Free Motion Quilting Zig-Zag foot
- Open Toe Satin Stitch foot
- Overedge foot
- Rolled Hem foot
- Satin Stitch foot
- Zipper foot
- Instructional DVD
Janome Company Warranty
- 25 Years on Mechanical Parts
- 2 Years on Electrical Parts
- 1 Year Labor
My husband ordered this machine for me and it got here in two days. As always, excellent, excellent customer service. Thank you!
LOVE this sewing machine!!! Super smooth sewing and not loud at all. Goes over seams like butter. Love the 1/4" piecing foot! Especially love that I don't have to cut thread anymore and I can wind a bobbin without unthreading. Easy to set up, easy to use. I have only tried a few things on it today, but I plan to get to know this machine very, very well :) !
Thank you SewVacDirect and Alan for answering all of my questions and again, for such great customer service.
I was happy with the Janome sewing machine but discovered that 2 items were missing from the standard accessories, namely the "dual feed foot holder" & the "dual feed foot AD" which are 2 items that I knew were included with the whole package. Those are things that I knew were what I wanted in a sewing machine & disappointed that they were missing. Is there some way that they can be sent to me from Janome Co. ??
I absolutely love this machine! It is the best machine I have ever used.
Great Item. This is truly a quilters dream machine. What a great bonus too. Everything you need to start right out of the box! Seller provided great customer service. I am an avid quilter and sewist and I am thrilled to get this machine and all the parts that are included are wonderful. Great job!
I love this machine. I heard complaints that you had to use a leader to start with because it gets tangled up. I found out quickly that if you use the thread cutting button it doesn't do that at all. I am very happy with this machine.