Bonus Bundle Includes: Extra Wide Extension Table with Cloth Guide Set, 2-Spool Thread Stand
Following the huge success of our MC7700QCP, we've taken all the best and easiest-to-use features, added even more, and packed them into one unbelievable sewing machine ... the Janome Memory Craft 8200QCP Special Edition. The sheer length of the arm space is impressive at 11" ( 280mm ), ideal for large quilts, bridal dresses and those bigger home furnishing projects. As with all Janome sewing machines, stitch quality is a priority. With a built-in AcuFeed system for precise fabric handling and an easy-change needle plate to enhance straight stitch performance, rest assured this machine offers spectacular stitch quality. And we've increased the stitch width to 9mm! Shadow-free lighting is provided by 4 bright white lights, while quick and easy stitch selection can be made on the large touch screen or keypad. Choose from over 200 stitches including alphabets and numbers, and 7 styles of automatic buttonholes. Memorize (save) a combination of these and save them for future use! Patterns can be elongated up to 5 times standard length. Other special features include an automatic needle threader, a speed controller to set your maximum sewing speed and a stop/start button if you choose not to use the foot control. This machine also has a needle up/down button which programs the needle to either finish in the up position or in the fabric, great for pivoting on corners! It has a lockstitch button to ensure every stitch pattern is locked off at the end and even an automatic thread cutter to trim your threads.
- Top-loading full rotary hook bobbin system
- 170 built-in stitches up to 9mm wide, including 3 alphabets
- 10 one-step buttonholes
- Detachable AcuFeed Flex system
- Auto tension system
- Built-in, one-hand needle threader
- Snap-on presser feet
- Memorized needle up/down
- 7-piece feed dog
- One-step needle plate conversion
- 1,000 spm sewing speed
- Super fine needle position adjustment
- Start/stop button
- Speed control slider
- Locking stitch button
- Automatic thread cutter
- Twin needle guard
- Easy reverse button
- Advanced plate markings
- Individual and combination stitch editing
- Adjustable knee lift
- Auto-declutch bobbin winder
- Extra-high presser foot lift
- High resolution LCD touchscreen
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Maximum stitch width: 9mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm
- Pattern stitch length calculator
- 4 ultrabright LED lamps for shadow-free sewing
- Double accessory bins plus upper storage
- 11" to the right of the needle
- Easy-set bobbin and bobbin winder
- Straight stitch needle plate with right needle position for 1/4" seam foot
- Last stitch recall capability
- Tactile jog dial
- Special spool holder for long spools
- Buttonhole with stabilizer plate for thick fabric
- 1/4 Inch Seam foot
- AcuFeed Flex™ Dual Feed foot
- Automatic Buttonhole foot
- Blind Hem foot
- Button Sewing foot
- Darning foot
- Free Motion Quilting Closed Toe foot
- Free Motion Quilting Open Toe foot
- Free Motion Quilting Zig-Zag foot
- Open Toe Satin Stitch foot
- Overedge foot
- Rolled Hem foot
- Satin Stitch foot
- Zipper foot
- Instructional DVD
Janome Company Warranty
- 25 Years on Mechanical Parts
- 5 Years on Electrical Parts
- 1 Year Labor
So far, this machine has been everything I have wanted in a deeper throated sewing machine. I really appreciate its thread cutter and how the next stitch is easily accomplished without pulling out additional thread. The variety of stitches allow creative quilt binding. The ease in beginning sewing with this machine is great. I am excited to continue my discovery of all it offers.
Absolutely love this machine. The larger throat and all the “extras” are wonderful.
I just LOVE this machine! It sews smoothly and is perfectly matched to my needs as a quilter. And the service from SewVacDirect is outstanding. I’m very happy with my purchase!
It does so much! Still looking for the bread slicer….I’m sure it does that, too!
Outstanding machine, everything I had hoped it would be and the shipping/service was very fast. Arrived safely.
Great for quilting But I wish I had spent a little more to get a machine to do embroidery with but this well do for right now. Package very well on time and working great.
Love this machine! The accessories are wonderful and the feet that are included are amazingly complete. So much nicer than the Viking it is replacing.
Amazing machine. Great for free motion quilting. Beautiful wide fancy stitches. It did come missing the extension table, cloth guide and oversized thread holders but after calling customer service they sent it right out plus answered further questions of mine.The customer service is excellent if you have a problem just call them and they will help you. I noticed a small bur in center hole of straight stitch plate which causes thread to shred.They quickly sent out new plate.Love the machine so user-friendly glad I took the chance of ordering online.
this sewing machine has ben very usable and the throat is large that makes it easy to sew queen size quilts on. thank you