Janome Memory Craft 14000 Sewing and Embroidery Machine with New Exclusive Bonus Bundle
- Usually leaves our warehouse on the same business day.
- 40.00 LBS
If you’re just looking to get into embroidery or have been doing it for a while but want to look at new embroidery machines, look no further than the Janome MC14000. This machine is the perfect way to take your sewing projects to the next level.
With many amazing features packed into this machine, it’s really easy to see why sewists of all levels of experience simply love it. Who wouldn’t love this machine, especially with 350 designs built right in?
The Janome MC14000 has 11 fonts for monograms and a function for creating 2 and 3 letter monograms. You won’t find yourself struggling with the size of the designs you can create with the MC14000, since it has a maximum hoop size of 9.1 inches x 11.8 inches.
It can get up to 1,000 spm, which allows you to get your larger projects done in a snap. The full-color LCD screen lets you make your own designs and/or edit them if necessary which just a touch.
Wait, there's more! You can get a real-time PC connection with the machine through the Horizon Link Suite. This machine has 400 stitches built-in, quite a large amount of choices for your projects. To make it easier for you, there are 13 different one-step buttonholes. You can even make your own stitches on your computer through the Stitch Composer™ program.
If you enjoying quilting a bit more than embroidery, the MC14000 still has you covered. The variable zig-zag option makes free motion quilting easier than ever. It also has AcuFeed Flex™ technology, which helps give you better control over your fabrics so you can more easily complete detailed work.
With so many exciting features, the MC14000 is a clear choice for your next sewing and embroidery machine investment.With a Janome Company Warranty on mechanical parts (25 years), electrical parts (2 years) and labor (1 year), you won't be looking for another machine for a long time!
The Janome MC14000 - Taking Sewing Projects To A New Level!
Bonus Bundle includes: Janome 9mm Foot Accessory Storage Case - Black, Janome RE18 Essential Hoop Kit, Janome Style J Cherry Blossom bobbins, Janome polyester embroidery thread Assortment 2, 8 packs of Janome 12-pack pre-wound plastic bobbins with white thread, Janome 5 Spool Thread Stand for MC14000, Janome Ruffler Foot for 9mm Machines, Janome Accufeed Ruffler for MC14,000, Janome High Shank Free Motion Couching Foot, Janome Quilt Binder Attachment For 9mm machines and a 5 Year Extended Warranty.
- Real-time PC connection with Horizon Link suite
- 350 built-in embroidery designs
- 11 fonts with European characters
- 2 and 3 letter monogramming functions
- Maximum embroidery size: 9.1” x 11.8”
- Design transfer options: USB, direct PC connection via Horizon Link Suite
- Linear motion embroidery system
- Embroidery sewing speed: 60 – 1,000 SPM
- Embroidery format: .JEF, .JEF+ and JPX
- Editing functions: resize, combine, duplicate, rotate, flip, arc, group, drag and drop, zoom, trace, user color choice
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Adjustable speed while embroidering
- Flexible stitch traveling by units of 1, 10 and 100
- Automatic enabling cutwork
- AcuFil quilting system in Horizon Link
- Auto thread post thread break
- Adjustable hoop positioning
- Thread brand selection: Janome (polyester and acrylic), Gutermann Sulky (rayon 40), Madeira (polyneon 40), Robison-Anton (polyester 40 and rayon 40), Mettler (poly sheen), Jenny Haskins (rayon)
- Top-loading full rotary hook bobbin
- 400 built-in stitches
- 13 one-step buttonholes
- Automatic thread tension
- Automatic build-in needle threader
- AcuGuide automatic cloth guide
- Snap on presser feet
- Memorized needle up/down
- Automatic presser foot lift
- One step needle plate conversion
- AcuFeed Flex layered fabric feeding system
- 7-piece feed dog stays in contact with fabric in 7 places reducing puckering
- Stitch Composer stitch creation program
- Free arm
- Drop feed
- Variable zig-zag for free motion quilting with width adjustment for sating stitch
- Locking stitch button
- Automatic thread cutter with memory function
- Twin needle guard
- Easy reverse button
- Memory capability of to 4MB of storage
- Adjustable knee lift
- Independent bobbin winding motor
- Extra high presser foot lift
- LCD full color touch screen 7.7" x 4.7"
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Foot height adjustment
- Maximum stitch width 9mm
- Maximum stitch length 5mm
- Sewing application support with on-screen help
- Full intensity lighting system with 10 white LED lamps in 5 different locations
- 15" embossed stainless steel bed
- Retractable High Light and AcuView magnifier in three different magnifications
- 1/4 Inch Seam Foot O
- AcuView Magnifier Holder with 20x Lens
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot
- Blind Hem Foot G
- Buttonhole Stabilizer Plate
- Concealed Zipper Foot
- Darning Foot
- Embroidery Couching Foot
- Embroidery Foot
- Embroidery Hoop FA10
- Embroidery Hoop GR (300mm x 230mm)
- Embroidery Hoop SQ14 (140mm x 140mm)
- Embroidery Hoop SQ23 ( 230mm x 230mm)
- Free Motion Quilting Closed Toe Foot
- Free Motion Quilting Open Toe Foot QO
- Free Motion Quilting Zig-Zag Foot
- Knee Lifter
- AcuFeed Open Toe Foot
- Overedge Foot M
- Rolled Hem Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot
- Zig-Zag Foot
- Zipper Foot E
Janome Company Warranty
- 25 Years on Mechanical Parts
- 2 Years on Electrical Parts
- 1 Year Labor