Janome DC 3050 Computerized Sewing Machine with Exclusive Bonus Bundle
- Usually leaves our warehouse on the same business day.
A machine for almost all purposes, the full-featured DC3050 is one of Janome’s most versatile computerized sewing-only machines. Great for home decor, quilting, and many other projects, this durable and affordable machine is jam-packed with features commonly found on much more expensive sewing machines. At only 18 pounds, the DC3050 offers more than you might expect from a more compact machine!
Topping the list of great features, the Janome DC3050 includes the most essential stitches needed to sew a variety of projects, including an automatic sensor buttonhole foot that sews 3 different kinds of buttonholes.
Stitches are adjustable up to 7mm in width and 5mm in length for easy customization. The machine has a large LED screen and easy to use navigation keys for uncomplicated stitch selection and adjustment.
The Janome DC3050 has a convenient reverse stitch control button and easy stitch speed slider adjustment. This free arm machine will automatically adjust thread tension and offers a locking stitch control and up/down needle position control.
The DC3050 also includes Janome’s special Superior Feed System (SFS) and drop feed 7-point feed dog that makes sewing any fabric a breeze. Add to this easy snap-on presser feet an extra-high foot lift for handling bulkier fabrics and an adjustable pressure foot pedal and the DC3050 is ready for just about anything!
Additional convenience features include a one-hand needle threader, top-loading bobbin, auto-declutch winder, and everything else needed to create countless projects with ease. Accessories include a selection of essential presser feet, spool holders and pins, bobbins and needles, a foot control and various machine tools.
The bonus bundle includes a cute fabric machine tote bag in a floral pattern, additional Janome bobbins and needles, and a 5-year extended warranty that is in addition to the warranty offered by Janome of 1 year for labor, 5 years coverage for any electric parts, and up to 25 years for problems with mechanical parts.
The Janome 3050 - The Little Sewing Machine that Could - Do It All!
|Fully Automatic Sensor Buttonhole. |
Simply place a button on the sensor buttonhole foot. The sensor then sets the necessary length, and the perfect buttonhole is automatically made in one step. There are three styles of buttonholes, square, round-end and keyhole buttonholes to choose from.
Superior Feed System (SFS).
Auto-Lock and Needle Up/Down.
Built-In Needle Threader.
Stitch Number, Width and Length.
Auto-declutch Bobbin Winder.
|Reverse Stitch Button. |
If you press the reverse button when sewing any other stitches, the machine will immediately sew locking stitches and automatically stop.
Speed Control Slider.
Convertible Free Arm For Circular Sewing.
- Zipper Foot E
- Satin Stitch Foot F
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot R
- Set of Needles
- Seam Ripper
- Additional spool pin
- Spool Holder (Large)
- Spool Holder (Small)
- Spool stand
- Power cord
- Foot control
- Warranty information
- Instruction manual
- SFS (Superior Feed System).
- Automatic tension.
- Built-in needle threader.
- One hand thread cutter.
- Snap-on feet.
- 15 needle positions.
- Needle stop "up".
- 50 stitch patterns.
- Sculpture stitch (2 lengths).
- Bi-directional blanket stitch.
- 24 Heirloom stitches.
- 6 Satin decorative stitches.
- Lock-A-Matic stitch.
- Star stitch.
- 2 Digit LED stitch pattern indicator.
- Stitch adjustment.
- Adjust stitch width from 0 to 7 mm.
- Adjust stitch length from 0 to 5 mm.
- External feed balancing dial.
- Buttonhole system. One-step sensor type automatic. 3 Styles.
- Box feed system.
- Drop feed system.
- Horizontal thread delivery.
- Lay-in threading with numbered paths.
- 2 Different sized thread caps.
- Conveniently located reverse button.
- Speed control lever.
- Jam proof, magnetic, top loading, full rotary bobbin system.
- Auto declutch bobbin winding.
- See through bobbin cover with one touch release button.
- Extra high presser foot life for extra clearance.
- Memorized needle up/down key.
- Free arm removable accessory tray.
- Retractable carrying handle.
- Front position halogen lightbulb.
- Failsafe device: electronic beep.
- Electronic foot control.
- DC motor.
- Machine weight: 18.2 lbs (8.2 kg).
Janome Company Warranty