Specially designed for Janome embroidery machines. Use for all embroidery projects and general sewing on most fabric types.
Works with the following models:
- AMH M100
- Classmate S750
- DC1018, DC1050, DC2012, DC2013, DC2014, DC2015, DC3050
- HD1000, HD1000 Black Edition
- Hello Kitty 11706, 13512, 14412, 15312, 15822, 18750
- Horizon Memory Craft 12000, 14000, 15000
- Horizon Memory Craft 8200 QCP Special Edition, 8900QCP Special Edition, 9400QCP
- Jem Gold 660
- Jem Platinum 760
- JNH 720, 7700, 2030DC
- JW 5622, JW7522, JW7630, JW8100
- Magnolia 7318, 7325, 7330, 7360
- Memory Craft 200E, 350E, 400E, 500E
- Memory Craft 11000 Special Edition
- Memory Craft 6500P, 6600P
- Memory Craft 9900
- MOD-100 and MOD-100Q
- MOD-11, MOD-15, MOD-19, MOD-30, MOD-50
- NQM 2016
- Schoolmate S-3015, S-7330
- Sewist 500
- Skyline S3, S5, S7, S9
Product as pictured
These are the best needles that I get great results with, when I use them for both my sewing & embroidery projects for light to med. weight projects on my Janome MC11000 sewing & embroidery machine.
the right needle needle for the right fabric, good choice
My goodness, these needles saved my life. I was just about to give up on my Janome Magnolia because it just does not handle spandex/Lycra material well. It was skipping stitches and I did everything in the book trying to fix the problem. I was ready to buy a new sewing machine but read a little something about these needles being longer so I gave them a try and just like that my problem was solved. I'm so glad these needles are on the market and I will buy them from now. I highly recommend this needle set for anyone that struggled with skipped stitches.
I have not used this pack yet, but will need when the one I am using breaks. My blue needles work great though.
I haven't really used yet, but am sure they'll be great.
Great product. I can't believe I have to keep typing until I hit enough words. This is a pain in the
sew very well I am happy with them