Horn of America Sewing Chair 12090 - Beige Upholstery with Off-White Base
- This product has been discontinued.
This product has been discontinued.
Horn sewing chairs are designed specifically for use while sewing and quilting. A Horn 12090 chair will provide the comfort you desire with the support necessary for proper posture. The 6 way adjustability of a Horn 12090 sewing chair allows you to tailor seat height, angle of the seating area and level of back support to provide hours of sewing and quilting enjoyment. Eliminate fatigue from improper posture that you get from using a regular desk or office chair.
- Contoured seat and back with lumbar support
- Thick padded seat
- Heavy duty upholstery
- Fire retardant foam padding
- Pneumatic height adjustment
- 6-way adjustment for extra comfort
- Twin wheel heavy-duty casters
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standard
- Weight: 31 lbs.
- 10-year warranty on parts except pneumatic lift.
- Pneumatic lift carries a 3 year warranty
- Please note there is a 250lb weight limit on all Horn sewing chairs
- Seat cushion is 20" wide x 19" deep
- Back cushion is 18.5" wide x 17.5" tall
- Height to top of seat cushion is adjustable from 15.5" to 19"
I received my sewing chair and had it put together. It is a very comfortable chair, but I did want to let you know that the back cushion has some cosmetic issues. At the top of the chair the fabric pulled away from the inside foam and looks as if there is too much fabric (it folds over itself). I wanted to let you know, because it might be a problem with packaging – maybe something heavy was on top of it in the package?
Great price, fast delivery, great product. Thanks for the wonderful service!