The Horn of America Elite Model 5280 Super Quilter's Dream Plus Electric Lift Sewing Machine Cabinet can be purchased by itself or purchased with the optional Horn 51 Drawer Caddie.
Open: 72” Width x 40” Depth x 29-3/4” Height
Closed: 60” Width x 19-1/2” Depth x 29-3/4” Height
Weight: 204 lbs.
Drawer: 20-5/8” Width x 14-7/8” Depth x 3“ Height
Middle Storage Area: 2-3/4” Width x 9-1/2” Depth x 25-1/2“ Height
Right Storage Area: 1-7/8” Width x 9-1/2” Depth x 25-1/2“ Height
- Melamine, mar-resistant surface
- “Whisper Quiet” Electric Lift
- 25”X 13” cut-out
- Soft 2.5 mm edge banding for comfortable sewing
- Rounded corners for safety
- Six outlet power strip included
- One shallow soft closing drawer
- Optional thread tray available for drawer
- Hinged drop leaf with dual supports and locking casters included and installed
- Removable drawer extension platform included
- Right side extension platform included
- Open front area for bobbin and knee lever access
- In front of the needle sewing
- Storage area for insert
- Easy-roll lockable casters
- Completely assembled, just install the casters and pulls
An amazing sewing cabinet for quilters and anyone who loves having a lot of space to work with, the Horn Model 5280 Elite Super Quilter’s Dream is the perfect cabinet.
With its huge work space and variety of great features, this cabinet makes quilting fun and easy, the way it should be!
The Horn Model 5280 offers one of Horn’s largest work surfaces for larger projects.
- Open with all drop leafs and extensions up, the top surface is 72” in width and 55” in depth, great for working on quilts and larger projects that involve feeding large amounts of fabric.
- Closed with the leafs down and extensions off, it compacts to 60” in width and 20-⅜” deep, which is still plenty of space for working on different projects.
The 5280 is 29-¾” in height, providing plenty of leg space beneath and easy access to the knee lever and bobbin.
The rear drop leaf is propped by two sturdy support that have locking casters for easy setup and secure positioning.
This version of the popular Model 5280 includes Horn’s Whisper Quiet Electric Lift machine lift for effortless machine positioning.
There is an extra-large 25” x 13” machine opening and the mounting platform is designed to lift larger and heavier machines with ease.
The machine position is in front of needle for correct and comfortable sewing.
The Horn 5280 comes with a convenient, gliding storage drawer on the left for housing smaller notions, supplies, or parts; open, the drawer also supports the included drawer extension platform that provides additional workspace.
There is a vertical storage cubby on the right side of the machine that holds the machine insert or the drawer extension platform when not in use.
There is an optional thread spool drawer organizer available that fits the 5280 and it can also be used in conjunction with the Model 51 storage chest, which slides right in underneath the drawer; both additional items are sold separately.
Constructed with strong steel connectors and smooth, mar-resistant melamine finish, the Model 5280 sewing cabinet has soft edge banding to eliminate fabric snagging, and safe, rounded corners.
Weighing 194 lbs., the 5280 comes in three finishes: white, white with oak edges, and sunset maple as well as with with durable easy-roll, locking casters.
Covered by Horn's Lifetime Warranty, the Model 5280 Quilter’s Dream sewing cabinet is proudly made in the USA at Horn’s production factory and ships from there fully assembled.
The Horn Model 5280 Elite Super Quilter’s Dream - The Large, Comfortable Workspace That Every Quilter Needs!
This is such a great cabinet, I love the electric lift... it works great and cabinet has a lot of work space which is especially nice for quilting. The large space in front of the machine is so much more comfortable, It is built extremely well, really solid, I can cruise right alone when sewing and no vibration, same with embroidering. LOVE IT! I need another cabinet and will by Horn again