The BACK OF CAP Clamp for Cap Drivers is the easiest way to embroider the back of caps when you already have a cap driver installed on your machine. The simple clamping action of the upper and lower window frames gives you the freedom to position the back section of the cap so that you can sew where you want. Along the bottom edge with a long-curved design or a tall & wide design covering a larger area.
- Easy installation onto cap driver.
- Spring clips to hold backing in place.
- Single lever for locking & clamping.
- Large window with centering points making centering the cap easy.
- All Brother and Baby Lock 6 needle, Melco, Ricoma, SWF, Tajima and ZSK machines.
Dimensions of embroidery area:
- 5.5" left to right and 2.5" front to back.
Driver Sold Separately:
Will not work with every driver but will on the majority of Tajima, Brother, Melco and Toyota machines. Please specify your machine brand and model before adding to cart.
*Please Note: When using hoops on your Brother machine that are non-Brother hoops you may have to do a trial layout go make sure the needle or foot will not hit the frame when it is sewing.
*Please Note: To be use with the T-Bar Adjustable Framing Gauge Part # Hooptech-599775 sold separately.