The ElnaPress EP100 Artistic Press is perfect for all of your crafting and quilting needs. The press applies up to one hundred pounds of pressure when ironing, even while seated, making ironing a breeze and saving you time! Setting rhinestones in place is easy, and your quilt blocks and tops will lay beautiful and flat every time. The EP100 is the ideal heat press for nylon, silk, wool and cotton fabrics. With the Elnapress EP100, you can perform basic ironing tasks, including tablecloths, shirts, skirts, jackets, ties, ribbons, shorts, denim, velvet, and embroidered items.
- Larger ironing surface lets you get twice as much done
- Up to eight layers may be pressed at once
- Can be used while seated and applies 100 pounds of pressure
- Swiss-designed, full size, high quality press
- Electronic safety power cut shuts off after 10 seconds in closed position - no scorched laundry!
- Board is made of 11 layers of Baltic Birch wood to absorb excess humidity
- Dimensions: 24.5 x 9.9 inches
- Weight: 23 pounds
- Spray bottle included