eBosser - Electric Embosser and Die Cutter
- Usually leaves our warehouse on the same business day.
Craftwell is proud to bring you eBosser! It is The new completely automatic and broad format embossing and die cutting system.
The eBosser is universally compatible with most embossing folders and cutting dies! Use your favorite folders and dies or our large format embossing folders to design projects quick and painless!
Fully automatic Letter and A4 size cutting is finally here. Simply emboss or cut materials up to 8.5 inches wide and 11.7 inches in length.
The eBosser is an incredible one-step automatic embossing and die cutting system. Easily turn on and insert your folder or cutting die with our platform system. Created with safety in mind, the eBosser is impeccable for home, school and, professional use.
The eBosser is capable of cutting through multiple layers of fabric in one passing. Finally, spend less time cutting and more time creating! The power of the eBosser does not quit there: cut or emboss many differnt materials with ease, including leather, wood, and metal!
Compatable with: Craftwell eBosser Embossing Folders, Sizzix, Spellbinders, Cuttlebug, AccuCut, AccuQuilt, Ellison, QuicKutz, Lifestyle Crafts, and more1
Features of the eBosser
- The biggest fully automatic cutting and embossing system
- Electric for easy use
- Compatible with virtually all folders and dies on the market
- Opening of the eBosser enlarged to accommodate the thick Accucut dies
- Large Format: Cut & Emboss Up To 8.5" x 12"
- Capable of embossing up to Letter and A4 Sizes
- Powerful cutting capability for Tough and Thick Materials
- Perfect for Card Making, Stationery, Fabrics, and embellishments
- Cut up to 8 layers of fabric in one single passing, as well as leather 3mm thick
- Electrically operated and automatically pulls the dies/folders through and stops when done
- Includes sensors to prevent accidental operation
- SMART chip technology: Automatic Motor and Gear Protection
- Built-in Handle for Convenience and Portability
In the Box
- Power Adapter
- Instruction Manual
- (3) Embossing/Cutting Platforms
- (2) Base Platforms
- (1) Shim
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
I am very happy with my ebosser. My arm used to ache hand cranking muliples and chasing the machine across the table. This machine is HEAVY and doesn't shift at all. My only complaint is that it is a little noisy. A good buy! The price is great with free shipping too.
As a former Cuttlebug user, I am impressed with the eBosser as it has so much more room on the plate and I can cut and emboss so many more craft dies at once. The embossing quality is superior to other die cutters. No more cranking....it's electric. Works just as described. Cuts intricate dies in one pass-through. Well worth the price. Thank you Craftwell.