Dritz Twin Fit Dressform - Petite (1752P)
- This Item Has Been Discontinued
- 22.00 LBS
This Item Has Been Discontinued
Now you to can get the same results as a professional seamstress with a Dritz Twin Fit 1752P Dress Form from Prym-Dritz®. Dritz Dressforms are completely adjustable and made to withstand years of measuring and sewing projects. The rich colors of Dritz Dressforms look great in your sewing room. Dressforms are the perfect gift for the sewing enthusiast!
Uses for Dressforms
- Check the drape of fabric. Is it suitable for the pattern you have selected?
- Style an outfit by draping coordinating fabrics together.
- Fit a tissue pattern.
- Check the placement of darts, pockets and buttonholes.
- Establish the position of collars and lapels.
- Position lace, trims, ribbons and appliques on garments.
- Check or plan the placement for machine embroidery designs.
- Pin sleeves in position to adjust the fit.
- Check the placement of shoulder pads.
- Check the ease and hang of a lining.
- Fit and hang wedding gowns as you sew.
- Mark hems.
- Fit pants and shorts on the "My Double DeLuxe."
- Accessorize your completed outfit!
- Use when sewing for others - adjustments can constantly be changed.
- In your bedroom - a dressform makes an ideal clothes organizer.
- It's great for planning outfits and checking what goes together!
- Use to restore the shape of a jacket or dress after wearing it!
- Fun place to display and store hats, beads and scarves.
- Classic gray color
- Auto-set dials - press and turn for easy adjustments
- Adjustments can be made in 1/2" increments
- Foam-backed nylon cover for easy pinning and marking
- Adjustable neck with pin cushion
- Twelve auto-set dials
- Pin hem marker
- Plastic stand
- Bust: 30" - 36"
- Waist: 22" - 28"
- Hips: 31" - 37"
- Back Waist Length: 14 1/2" - 16 1/2"
- Neck: 12 1/2"+