Dritz Twin Fit Dressform - Full Figured (1754D)
- This Item Has Been Discontinued
- 19.00 LBS
This Item Has Been Discontinued
Now you to can get the same results as a professional seamstress with a Dritz 1754D Twin Fit Dress Form from Prym-Dritz®. Dritz Dressforms are completely adjustable and made to withstand years of measuring and sewing projects. The rich colors of Dritz Dressforms look great in your sewing room. Dressforms are the perfect gift for the sewing enthusiast!
Uses for Dressforms
- Check the drape of fabric. Is it suitable for the pattern you have selected?
- Style an outfit by draping coordinating fabrics together.
- Fit a tissue pattern.
- Check the placement of darts, pockets and buttonholes.
- Establish the position of collars and lapels.
- Position lace, trims, ribbons and applique?s on garments.
- Check or plan the placement for machine embroidery designs.
- Pin sleeves in position to adjust the fit.
- Check the placement of shoulder pads.
- Check the ease and hang of a lining.
- Fit and hang wedding gowns as you sew.
- Mark hems.
- Fit pants and shorts on the "My Double DeLuxe."
- Accessorize your completed outfit!
- Use when sewing for others - adjustments can constantly be changed.
- In your Bedroom - A dressform makes an ideal Clothes Organizer.
- It's great for planning outfits and checking what goes together!
- Use to restore the shape of a jacket or dress after wearing it!
- Fun place to display and store hats, beads and scarves.
- Classic gray color
- Auto-set dials - Press and turn for easy adjustments
- Adjustments can be made in 1/2" increments
- Foam-backed nylon cover for easy pinning and marking
- Adjustable neck with pin cushion
- Twelve Auto-Set Dials
- Pin Hem Marker
- Plastic Stand
- Bust: 48" - 54"
Waist: 41" - 47"
Hips: 51" - 57"
Back Waist Length: 17" - 19"
I have nothing at all to say about these folks on the bad side. On the good side everything that was stated,promised etc. was all done wonderful. I have looked for weeks and hours per day trying to find a full figured dress form and finally I found these folks and thought I was dreaming. I couldn't find a full figured form anywhere online. I will do all my business with them from now on. thank you guys
The dressform was very easy to put together. The directions explain to use batting to further custom shape the dressform. This was important for me being I am full figured and have "lumps and bumps" which show in off-the-rack clothing, and spanks are too hot. I have not used the dressform yet, but am looking forward to custom made clothing.
Very nice. Easy to adjust. Lightweight. Much better than the self-made one that I was using. And with the hem marker, I can do my own hems! Reasonable price as well.
It's wonderful. I'm really enjoying using it for my full-figured customers.
Fully adjustable, pinable, and wonderful!