Dritz My Double Dressform - Petite (20075)
- This Item Has Been Discontinued
- 13.75 LBS
This Item Has Been Discontinued
Now you too can get the same results as a professional seamstress with a Dritz 20075 My Double Dress Form from Prym-Dritz®. Dritz Dressforms are completely adjustable and made to withstand years of measuring and sewing projects. The rich colors of Dritz Dressforms look great in your sewing room. Dressforms are the perfect gift for the sewing enthusiast!
Uses for Dressforms
- Check the drape of fabric. Is it suitable for the pattern you have selected?
- Style an outfit by draping coordinating fabrics together.
- Fit a tissue pattern.
- Check the placement of darts, pockets and buttonholes.
- Establish the position of collars and lapels.
- Position lace, trims, ribbons and appliques on garments.
- Check or plan the placement for machine embroidery designs.
- Pin sleeves in position to adjust the fit.
- Check the placement of shoulder pads.
- Check the ease and hang of a lining.
- Fit and hang wedding gowns as you sew.
- Mark hems.
- Fit pants and shorts on the "My Double DeLuxe."
- Accessorize your completed outfit!
- Use when sewing for others - adjustments can constantly be changed.
- In your Bedroom - A dressform makes an ideal Clothes Organizer.
- It's great for planning outfits and checking what goes together!
- Use to restore the shape of a jacket or dress after wearing it!
- Fun place to display and store hats, beads and scarves.
- 10 rotating dials turn easily for accurate adjustments at the bust/chest, waist and hips
- Dress form cover made of foam-backed nylon for easy pinning and marking.with hemming attachment.
- Sturdy tripod stand won't tip over and folds for compact storage
- Measurements: Bust: 30" - 36", Waist: 22" - 28", Hips: 31" - 37", Back Waist Length: 14 1/2" - 16 1/2", Neck: 12 1/2"+
I purchased the Dritz My Double Dressform - Petite (20075) after returning a Singer dressform to another company (it was about an inch too big, not very stable, and I couldn't find a petite version for the same price). Overall, this dressform has been very helpful to do fittings. I have actually been able to adjust it almost perfectly to my size (small bust and waist, large hips). It isn't the highest quality, but it works! It's fairly stable, hasn't broken yet (I've only adjusted it once and then left it alone), and is cheaper than here than anywhere else I've seen it.
I love this dress form. It is easy to use. My only issue was the screw at the top broke the first time I adjusted it but when I called the compay from where my husband ordered it they promptly replaced it at no charge.
I had purchased the Deluxe Small My double from a local fabric store only to find the hip area was to big. This store did not have the petite model in stock. They offered to order it for me but it was exspensive and would take a long time for delivery. I found it here, much cheaper and the shipping was super fast, less than a week.
I am very impressed with this dress form. It is constructed much better than the Deluxe model and is a lot easier to adjust. The only feature that the Deluxe had that would have been nice on the My Double is the pant form/crouch area for making shorts and pants.
Thumbs up for easy order, fast shipment and a great product.
Dress form was as described. Easy to set up, fairly sturdy. We are happy with the purchase